Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New Member Wanting To Help
db216 07:01 AM 06-10-2015
Hello everybody,

I've been lurking around here before creating an account and wanted to make an intro.

I've been doing research on the child care market to find problems or time consuming task that I may be able to help with, by creating software or other products.

I'll be trying to add as much value as possible to this forum using what I've learned from other day care owners that I've spoken with & my marketing knowledge.

Looking forward to talking with you all.
AmyKidsCo 07:17 AM 06-10-2015
Welcome!
Blackcat31 07:59 AM 06-10-2015
Originally Posted by db216:
Hello everybody,

I've been lurking around here before creating an account and wanted to make an intro.

I've been doing research on the child care market to find problems or time consuming task that I may be able to help with, by creating software or other products.

I'll be trying to add as much value as possible to this forum using what I've learned from other day care owners that I've spoken with & my marketing knowledge.

Looking forward to talking with you all.
Welcome to the forum!

If you are looking for general information, you are more than welcome to search the forum and it's archives (manually and via the search function) as there have been many members that have gathered info from our members to create software for child cares.

However, I do want to mention that while this forum is free and public, it does not allow anyone to advertise or sell their products or services etc without permission from the site owner.

If you have any questions about what is and isn't allowed on the forum, please contact Michael. You can find his contact info here:https://www.daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know and I will help if I am able.
db216 09:51 AM 06-10-2015
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
Welcome!
Thank you!
db216 09:55 AM 06-10-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Welcome to the forum!

If you are looking for general information, you are more than welcome to search the forum and it's archives (manually and via the search function) as there have been many members that have gathered info from our members to create software for child cares.

However, I do want to mention that while this forum is free and public, it does not allow anyone to advertise or sell their products or services etc without permission from the site owner.

If you have any questions about what is and isn't allowed on the forum, please contact Michael. You can find his contact info here:https://www.daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know and I will help if I am able.
Hi,

Yes, Michael told me that others have done this. I contacted him prior to making this post.

I'd also like to clarify that I'm not offering a service or advertising a service, product, or anything really. If that part of my post was classified as advertising then I do apologize, but I didnt think it was.

But i understand your concern and do respect it. Before creating this account, I've been on here using the search function a lot
Tags:new member, ohio, ohio member, software for daycares
Reply Up