Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>This might be a silly question...
KKDaycare 11:49 AM 08-24-2015
But what should I wear for my first interview Wednesday afternoon?? I currently work at a daycare and just dress is casual clothes that look good but not too good obviously since I'm with kids ten hours a day 😁 Anyways I'm pretty young so I want to give a good impression and apear responsible and professional. What do you guys where on interviews?
DaveA 12:07 PM 08-24-2015
I wear what I wear during the day: polo shirt and jeans or shorts.
Baby Beluga 12:38 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by DaveArmour:
I wear what I wear during the day: polo shirt and jeans or shorts.
Same here. I always change into fresh clothes, but they are still what I consider my "work clothes"
Unregistered 01:06 PM 08-24-2015
I just wear regular clothes. Usually shotes and a tshirt. You could make a tshirt with your logo for interviews??
mommiebookworm 08:22 PM 08-24-2015
I wear a nice pair of jeans or capris and a casual shirt that doesn't have any stains on it. Which is kind of hard to find sometimes! I also do my hair.
KidGrind 04:52 AM 08-25-2015
I wear dark rinse jeans and a very stylish, simple top with stud earrings.

or

Black leggings with a solid colored tunic.

Hair in bun or pony tail and I use to be completely make up free. A lot of DCMs worry about their husbands eyeing ‘the help’.

Now that I’ve switched my gears a bit I will be wearing light make up for all interviews.

My overall goal is to look polished.
KKDaycare 05:51 AM 08-25-2015
Lots of good ideas. I'll just have to look in my mess of a closet! I'm probably just overthinking everything too
Reply Up