Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Tech/Apps Are You Using?
Daycaredev 05:03 AM 05-25-2016
Hey guys! I'm Alex a parent to a 3 year old named Sophie. Our daycare recently started using an app for daily reports. The app doesn't seem to be built really well and could use some improvements.

To cut to the chase, I am interested in building a daycare application that teachers, directors and parents all love and deserve. To do that I would love to tap into all of your expertise and experience.

My question to you guys is....
What tech are you guys using in the classroom(ipad, computer, none)?
What apps are you guys using daily?
What improvements would you like to see or what would make your busy lives easier?

Thanks guys for taking the time to read my post!
Blackcat31 06:42 AM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by Daycaredev:
Hey guys! I'm Alex a parent to a 3 year old named Sophie. Our daycare recently started using an app for daily reports. The app doesn't seem to be built really well and could use some improvements.

To cut to the chase, I am interested in building a daycare application that teachers, directors and parents all love and deserve. To do that I would love to tap into all of your expertise and experience.

My question to you guys is....
What tech are you guys using in the classroom(ipad, computer, none)?
What apps are you guys using daily?
What improvements would you like to see or what would make your busy lives easier?

Thanks guys for taking the time to read my post!
There are hundreds of apps available for family child care, center care and preschools.

Here is several threads about these apps and what providers, staff and parents want to see and/or have available to them.

You should be able to find the answers to your questions...

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=apps
Tags:daycare, parent, teacher, tech
Reply Up