Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>You guys would be proud-positive vent
lovemydaycare0912 07:33 PM 02-14-2016
So you know I have a dcb whose last day was Friday. Thankfully, dcm gave me full 2 weeks notice so we were able to promote the spot. We got tons of hits and had one last interview on Friday. It lasted long, BUT I went through all my policies, something I usually leave for parents to do on own time.

I don't do on the spot enrollment BUT I did only because of how well the interview went and how prepared mom was. Payment and all paperwork needed to start was given to me right after interview was over. I'm excited for dcb tomorrow!
Josiegirl 02:26 AM 02-15-2016
Cool! Good luck and glad you got the spot filled so quickly!!
lovemydaycare0912 03:37 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Cool! Good luck and glad you got the spot filled so quickly!!
Thank you!
Blackcat31 07:35 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by lovemydaycare0912:
So you know I have a dcb whose last day was Friday. Thankfully, dcm gave me full 2 weeks notice so we were able to promote the spot. We got tons of hits and had one last interview on Friday. It lasted long, BUT I went through all my policies, something I usually leave for parents to do on own time.

I don't do on the spot enrollment BUT I did only because of how well the interview went and how prepared mom was. Payment and all paperwork needed to start was given to me right after interview was over. I'm excited for dcb tomorrow!
Glad you were able to fill the space so fast!

I hope this family works out great for you!
lovemydaycare0912 03:06 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Glad you were able to fill the space so fast!

I hope this family works out great for you!
Thank you guys! Poor boy was sick all weekend so he didn't come today. Hopefully rest of week is better.
Tags:daycare environment, positive experience
Reply Up