Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I’m So Excited!!!!!!
laundrymom 10:08 AM 01-25-2011
inhale, exhale,.....

the new baby who is taking over the families spot I have been venting about stopped by today to get some forms, so she can take them with her to the doctors appt today. !!!! she is excited, I am excited,.. I only have to term the trouble family when I see the mom this week. Dad dropped off and for someone who lost his grandma this week he is hiding grief very well. Had his friends truck, was headed to the ******. told me about going 4 wheel driving yesterday. I was dumbfounded. struck silent with shock. I was expecting grief, and what I saw was excitement, and happiness. Now everyone handles grief differently, but,.... anyway, my new one starts the 14th. =-)
laundrymom 10:08 AM 01-25-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
inhale, exhale,.....

the new baby who is taking over the families spot I have been venting about stopped by today to get some forms, so she can take them with her to the doctors appt today. !!!! she is excited, I am excited,.. I only have to term the trouble family when I see the mom this week. Dad dropped off and for someone who lost his grandma this week he is hiding grief very well. Had his friends truck, was headed to the ******. told me about going 4 wheel driving yesterday. I was dumbfounded. struck silent with shock. I was expecting grief, and what I saw was excitement, and happiness. Now everyone handles grief differently, but,.... anyway, my new one starts the 14th. =-)
hmmm. C... A... S...i...n...o was bleeped out. lol
Blackcat31 10:11 AM 01-25-2011
maybe gma left them some $$$ so they went to the c a s i n o to honor her memory?!? Sorry....couldn't help being a wise butt....Good for you though on the new family! I love when you get a good one to replace a bad one!!
SilverSabre25 10:12 AM 01-25-2011
I'm amused by the word that got bleeped out!

Was the loss unexpected, or was gma sick for a long time and it was a slow decline sort of thing? If it was a slow decline, he might have done his grieving a long time ago. I know I did with both my grandparents.

I'm glad you're excited and I hope things go well when you go to term the annoying ones!
Cat Herder 10:14 AM 01-25-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
maybe gma left them some $$$ so they went to the c a s i n o to honor her memory?!? Sorry....couldn't help being a wise butt....Good for you though on the new family! I love when you get a good one to replace a bad one!!
You beat me to it.....

Congrats on the new little one laundrymom!
cillybean83 10:20 AM 01-25-2011
lol...i would have been like, im so sorry for your loss and see if he stuck to the orginal story! lol
littlemonkeys 10:23 AM 01-25-2011
Originally Posted by cillybean83:
lol...i would have been like, im so sorry for your loss and see if he stuck to the orginal story! lol
I would have too!

Congratulations on the new little one!! How exciting!!
MyAngels 10:50 AM 01-25-2011
Well, when you've lost - what was it, 6 - grandmothers, it must get easier to get past the grief, right ?
laundrymom 10:57 AM 01-25-2011
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
Well, when you've lost - what was it, 6 - grandmothers, it must get easier to get past the grief, right ?
lol true, Now, my own kids have 6 grandparents, 7 actually. because of divorce and stuff but 6 grandmas dying in about 7 mo,.. yeah, born in the dark,.. but it wasnt last night. lol

Im just waiting until I see her,... boy has developed a nasty habit of SCREAMING on the pot. to the point that there is a puddle of drool on the floor.
Im done.
DCMomOf3 11:13 AM 01-25-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
yeah, born in the dark,.. but it wasnt last night. lol

Tags:new baby, positive
Reply Up