Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cl Add
Nellie 05:45 AM 12-20-2011
HI, my name is Ashley. I'm 19. I have my licence and a car. I love to help people out. I also love to babysit and i'm very good at it. I am a certified babysitter, heartsaver, and certified in CPR. I can babysit anytime, day, night, or morning. I have tons of experience whatching kids and do it very much. I'm experienced with any ages. I help kids out the most I can. I watch a little 3 year old alot and have since the day she was born and buy her most of the things she needs in life because her mom is unable to do it. Text or call for more information **********I

I feel like this girl is setting her self up for being used
Zoe 06:21 AM 12-20-2011
Oh dear. She buys most of the things someone else's child needs?! And she's only 19. That's sad.
mac60 10:08 AM 12-20-2011
I think the ad is very poorly written. Very poor grammar, and seriously, how much "ton" of experience can an 19 year old have.
Sugar Magnolia 11:49 AM 12-20-2011
I saw a similar one of few months ago, except it said something like "I am 18 and my parents are out of work, so I am doing babysitting to help out...." Ouch. So sad.
frgsonmysox 06:58 AM 12-22-2011
Very sad I think a 19 year old can have a lot of experience. At 19 I was a mom, worked in daycare for 3 years, and helped to raise my sisters. I think she setting herself up to be used though.

I have to say I wish people would spell check their ads before posting them. I saw one where the provided claimed she'd teach the children how to spell and half her words were misspelled, I wouldn't send my kid to someone like that.
Tags:craigs list
Reply Up