Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cl Ad Hmmmm
laundrymom 06:10 PM 01-05-2012
My name is ******* I'm 19 year old female tomboy. Graduated high school. I don't smoke drink nor date. I love all animals and horse back riding. I cook, clean, play educational games and watch the kids. I use to watch my mother's kids all the time so I am experienced with all ages if they are still in dipers or drinking formula then I'll just need a quick reminder how to do it. I want $7.00 an hour at least I'm available all the time. I'm sure you won't regret hiring me if you give me a chance. Call me at @@@@@@@@@@ I need the money to keep both my horses or I'll have to get rid of one cause money's so short please give me a chance. Email for faster response just use the annoyamize email tell me where you live where and when to meet, how many kids to watch, how much you'll pay. I watch kids at their parent's house for I have two non kid friendly dogs.
familyschoolcare 06:23 PM 01-05-2012
I use to watch my mother's kids

So they are her mother's kids not her 1/2 siblings. Sorry that just struck me a realy odd. talk about discounting oneself from ones family.
Meyou 03:15 AM 01-06-2012
A little reminder on bottles and diapers.
MommyofThree 03:45 AM 01-06-2012
Originally Posted by Meyou:
A little reminder on bottles and diapers.
lol. I would never leave my kids with her:{
Meyou 04:03 AM 01-06-2012
Originally Posted by melissathayer28:
lol. I would never leave my kids with her:{
Considering that my 12 year old can look after a newborn with no problem, ITA.
Michelle 08:48 PM 01-06-2012
Originally Posted by familyschoolcare:
I use to watch my mother's kids

So they are her mother's kids not her 1/2 siblings. Sorry that just struck me a realy odd. talk about discounting oneself from ones family.
well, maybe her mother had a daycare but really odd ad
Tags:craigs list
Reply Up