Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>This Sound Okay????
pfund2233 02:03 PM 01-24-2012
Friday, January 27, 2012

Dear ***x and ***x:

It is with much regret that I must inform you that I am no longer able to meet your needs for childcare for ***x. It was heartbreaking to have to make this decision but at this time, it’s in the best interest of my family and myself for personal and family reasons.
***x’s last day of care will be Friday, February 10th, 2012.

I want to thank you for the opportunity to have gotten to work with ***x. I have truly enjoyed watching him learn and grow into a handsome little man.

I am including a web address which will be able to assist you in finding a new provider in this area. (web address inserted)

I wish you and your family the best.

I plan to give the family the letter on Friday at pick up. Sound okay?? I know moms gunna freak out but... oh well.
Michael 02:05 PM 01-24-2012
Looks good and simple, to the point.

Here are more "Termination Letters" https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...ination+letter
CheekyChick 02:32 PM 01-24-2012
I would keep it more simple:

Friday, January 27, 2012

Dear ***x and ***x:

Due to personal reasons, it is with much regret that I must terminate childcare services for little Johnny. The last day I will provide care to him will be Friday, February 10, 2012.

This was a heartbreaking decision, as I have enjoyed caring for little Johnny and watching him learn and grow. I am truly fond of him and my hope is that we can stay in touch for many years to come.

Warm regards,
Miss ***
PS: I am including a web address which will assist you in finding a new child care provider in this area.
daycare 03:01 PM 01-24-2012
Originally Posted by CheekyChick:
I would keep it more simple:

Friday, January 27, 2012

Dear ***x and ***x:

Due to personal reasons, it is with much regret that I must terminate childcare services for little Johnny. The last day I will provide care to him will be Friday, February 10, 2012.

This was a heartbreaking decision, as I have enjoyed caring for little Johnny and watching him learn and grow. I am truly fond of him and my hope is that we can stay in touch for many years to come.

Warm regards,
Miss ***
PS: I am including a web address which will assist you in finding a new child care provider in this area.
Ditto on this....leave your personal reasons out of it.....
littlemissmuffet 03:33 PM 01-24-2012
Agreed with PPs... don't mention personal/family reasons.
dave4him 05:22 PM 01-24-2012
Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:
Agreed with PPs... don't mention personal/family reasons.
Agreed with above
Tags:termination letter
Reply Up