Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cl Ad...
Michelle 05:59 AM 02-15-2012
wow!

I am a fun loving mother of two little childrens of 2 yrs and 4 yrs, they love coloing,
writing abc, 123s, logos & toys,matching puzzle,play music,listen stories.
I have BA degree in Social Wellfair.I was a teenage babysitter for my nephew
and nices too. love kids.living in long beach,very close to down town for
last 7 years. Live block away from the beach, also have nice back yeard to play.
Now I am interested in baby sitting little ones(bet 2 yrs to 5 yrs) at our place.
We are very nice and clean, no pets,no smoking, no drinking, no sodas to kids.
momofboys 06:13 AM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by Michelle:
wow!

I am a fun loving mother of two little childrens of 2 yrs and 4 yrs, they love coloing,
writing abc, 123s, logos & toys,matching puzzle,play music,listen stories.
I have BA degree in Social Wellfair.I was a teenage babysitter for my nephew
and nices too. love kids.living in long beach,very close to down town for
last 7 years. Live block away from the beach, also have nice back yeard to play.
Now I am interested in baby sitting little ones(bet 2 yrs to 5 yrs) at our place.
We are very nice and clean, no pets,no smoking, no drinking, no sodas to kids.
If you can look beyond the poor grammar she doesn't sound that bad really. I have a hard time believing someone with a BA has such poor spelling!
Unregistered 06:31 AM 02-15-2012
My younger sister went to university for 4 years and her spelling is pretty close to as bad as that...LOL! I only have Grade 12 but at least I can spell...my mom has only Grade 8 and she spells better than anyone I know...they apparently don't worry about spelling at school anymore at any level...
momofboys 06:52 AM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
My younger sister went to university for 4 years and her spelling is pretty close to as bad as that...LOL! I only have Grade 12 but at least I can spell...my mom has only Grade 8 and she spells better than anyone I know...they apparently don't worry about spelling at school anymore at any level...

Really? It is an important part of my elementary children's English grade. I have a 2nd & 4th grader & they both have spelling tests every week.
Michelle 06:57 AM 02-15-2012
I think spelling is important if you are going to be advertising that you will be educating someone else's child.
MarinaVanessa 07:30 AM 02-15-2012
Most college students nowadays have to type everything up that they turn in. It doesn't matter if you know how to spell or not because you have that neat little thing nowadays called spellcheck to correct your spelling errors. You'd be surprised though, my DH works at the county and before he gives out important memos, work reviews etc. he has me proof them first lol. He's got the college degree, I don't . He can spell okay but there's always those words that he mixes up and gets confused; weather/wether, accept/except, your/you're etc.
Country Kids 08:30 AM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by momofboys:
Really? It is an important part of my elementary children's English grade. I have a 2nd & 4th grader & they both have spelling tests every week.
Mine have them every week also but I have one that can't spell very well at all. It boggles my mind because I'm pretty good at spelling and from what I can remember I always have been.
daycare 08:34 AM 02-15-2012
A lot of people don't understand online/email grammar. Including myself.

I have been sent emails from people who are supposed to be professionals and they use things like IDK or BTW....HUH that is not ok. It might be if you are texting, but really these people have no clue how to use proper grammar when it comes to sending emails, posting ads, and etc.

I think a lot of it has to due to with age and their common daily practices...Like Instant messaging and texting.....
wdmmom 08:37 AM 02-15-2012
I don't know about some of you but if I use my phone to post on Craigslist, it will only let me type a few things.

That might be the case here.

OR

She's wanting to make a quick buck and feeding you a line of bologna.
AllDeezBabies 08:40 AM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by Michelle:
I think spelling is important if you are going to be advertising that you will be educating someone else's child.
I was about to say this
Michelle 12:41 PM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by wdmmom:
I don't know about some of you but if I use my phone to post on Craigslist, it will only let me type a few things.

That might be the case here.

OR

She's wanting to make a quick buck and feeding you a line of bologna.
Yes, I would definitely want to see her credentials if I were a parent looking for daycare.
Tags:craigs list
Reply Up