Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare Software/Accounting
Unregistered 08:33 AM 01-11-2016
Does anyone have any suggestions of any daycare software/accounting program other than Minute Menu? I have used and loved Minute Menu when I opened and ran a licensed in home last year. I closed my in home last summer but continue to watch one child (legally unlicensed) and provide the occasional backup care for a friend's child. I'm having a hard time renewing the software because I'm not bringing in as much income so I was exploring other options. I tried making myself an excel spreadsheet, but trying to apply the time space percentage info, I figured there had to be an easier way. If all else fails, I'll probably just renew, but always good to double check first. I need something to help me track the expenses and the attendance to figure out the time space percentage. All other functions are unneeded.
Blackcat31 08:41 AM 01-11-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Does anyone have any suggestions of any daycare software/accounting program other than Minute Menu? I have used and loved Minute Menu when I opened and ran a licensed in home last year. I closed my in home last summer but continue to watch one child (legally unlicensed) and provide the occasional backup care for a friend's child. I'm having a hard time renewing the software because I'm not bringing in as much income so I was exploring other options. I tried making myself an excel spreadsheet, but trying to apply the time space percentage info, I figured there had to be an easier way. If all else fails, I'll probably just renew, but always good to double check first. I need something to help me track the expenses and the attendance to figure out the time space percentage. All other functions are unneeded.
LOTS of good info in these threads:

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...ycare+software
thrivingchildcarecom 11:03 AM 01-11-2016
For years I have used KidKeeper software to run my FCC. It manages the kids files, menus & basic accounting. It has worked for me all this time, although I should really look to see if their is anything better. But check it out at www.kidkeeper.com. I think they have a demo their site.

Good Luck,
Adrienne
Unregistered 07:06 PM 01-11-2016
Thanks for the links. It seems like Minute Menu is the most affordable option, so I'll likely renew.
Tags:minute menu
Reply Up