Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant HiMama Childcare App

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Parents and Guardians Forum

Parents and Guardians Forum Parents and Guardians should post and answer questions here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #301  
Old 11-19-2015, 05:32 PM
Thriftylady's Avatar
Thriftylady Thriftylady is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The people who are saying it's okay to run an unlicensed daycare are probably the same people who don't spay or neuter their pets. I see our neighbors running one and I haven't reported anything. But they let little kids play in our front yard, that is going a bit to far for me because I am not responsible if one of these kids hurts themselves. I don't want to see anything happen to these children, but I just want people to know just how much trouble you can get in if you're not covered by a license if one of the kids gets hurt. It's for the kids and for your protection as well because these matters can turn sour quickly if you're running something illegal, we are talking jail time even for accidents so be smart people. That's all I'm saying.
That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. I am unlicensed and guess what? All of my cats are fixed. Including the eight week old one that my daughter adopted last week. He got fixed this week. Of course I also pay my taxes and follow all the laws for being unlicensed but that probably doesn't count for anything with you either.
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 11-22-2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When would you say it becomes our business? How about when the parents parking for dropoff/pick-up block the area designated for MY vehicles or MY guests as they hang out and chat for twenty minutes every afternoon? How about when they actually block MY DRIVEWAY? How about when they hit MY CAR PARKED IN FRONT OF MY OWN HOME as they barrel out of the daycare's driveway? How about when a daycare parent parks in front on my home for well over an hour, blocking my garbage can and causing the weekly pick-up to skip collection at my home for the week?


Hmmm?

All happened.

Is it MY business then?

YOUR business should not interfere with me or my residence. If and when it does, then it becomes MY business.

These rules and regulations exist for a reason.

Oh, and btw, I happened to run a LICENSED home daycare for several years. So, yes, you better believe I will report anything not on the up-and-up.
Wow! You really ARE just sour!! AND jealous, OBVIOUSLY! You're TOTALLY not concerned with the children's well-being AT ALL. You're just trying to get them out of business so it'll come TO YOU! What a horrible person and neighbor you are! unbelievable!
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 11-22-2015, 09:02 PM
Michael's Avatar
Michael Michael is online now
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Moorpark CA, Ocean Ridge, FL
Posts: 7,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wow! You really ARE just sour!! AND jealous, OBVIOUSLY! You're TOTALLY not concerned with the children's well-being AT ALL. You're just trying to get them out of business so it'll come TO YOU! What a horrible person and neighbor you are! unbelievable!
I don't mind you having your opinion but being unregistered gives you less say here. Don't hide behind the computer screen. Become a member and add to the conversation. I will not put up with trolls and you are heading that way and fast.
__________________
Michael Castello
http://www.ccin.com/about.html
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 01-21-2016, 09:57 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
People need to mind there business. If she is not bothering you, then why are you worried. Let that woman make her money. If she was abusing or neglecting the children, nobody would have anything to say. That's what is wrong with the world today, people report the wrong things.
Thank you.. Some people running a licensed daycare are abusive to children and the parents are fooled, foolish or ignore the problem. People of any age can be great care providers and people also often look down on younger providers, but I believe they have more energy and patients for children and what children need. When kids are young they don't get a say and coming from an abusive childhood where people are more concerned about what isn't there business than what should be like a good neighbor for years who ignores the abuse of their neighbors children because they "don't want to get in the middle of it" and then there are both sides who suffer because the inosent people get accused for things they aren't doing wrong and the people who should be accused for what they're doing wrong go Scott free. This seems to be the case with so many situations.
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 01-21-2016, 10:45 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thank you.. Some people running a licensed daycare are abusive to children and the parents are fooled, foolish or ignore the problem. People of any age can be great care providers and people also often look down on younger providers, but I believe they have more energy and patients for children and what children need. When kids are young they don't get a say and coming from an abusive childhood where people are more concerned about what isn't there business than what should be like a good neighbor for years who ignores the abuse of their neighbors children because they "don't want to get in the middle of it" and then there are both sides who suffer because the inosent people get accused for things they aren't doing wrong and the people who should be accused for what they're doing wrong go Scott free. This seems to be the case with so many situations.

Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 03-22-2016, 10:25 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Running an unlicensed daycare does typically say "the type of care you do provide". If it is a state law that you MUST be licensed to run a daycare in your state, then you SHOULD be LICENSED. If you can break that law, what other laws could you be breaking??? It is not difficult to get daycare licensing. The law is there for a reason. It is to govern daycare providers so that they follow the rules and regulations for that business. The state has this law so that in case there is a problem with the care your child(ren) are receiving in a daycare, it can be handled. I myself, as a parent DO WANT A LICENSED DAYARE PROVIDER FOR MY CHILDREN. I am willing to pay the going rate or more for a licensed daycare provider just for the peace of mind of knowing that that provider and whoever is in her household that will be around my children have a complete criminal background check for the safety of my children. Why would anyone put their childs safety or life in someone else's hand without checking them out first. Being a licensed daycare provider, I at least know that the place has to be inspected for safety and that there will be random unnotified inspections that the provider will receive as well as having to go to classes to update her knowledge as being a daycare provider; such as CPR, First Aid, how to discipline, ect. And by the way, what reason would you not have as to getting licensed? Do you not want to claim your income at tax time? Wake up people, there alot of crazy nuts out there as it is, why would you even think about risking the safety of your child. I am not saying that all unlicensed daycare providers are this way but what is the downfall in NOT BEING LICENSED? Besides, being a licensed daycare provider will get you more business. When parents are looking for daycare they usually call the state licensing office for a list of providers in their area. And to be on the side of the licensed providers, I give them much credit for dealing with the crap that they have to go through in order to be a LIGITIMATE LICENSED DAYCARE PROVIDER. My neighbor is also a non-licensed daycare provider and it erks me to no end that she provides daycare to other peoples children when she neglects the 3 kids she has (ages 10, 6, ans 3). I can say this because she pawns her kids as well as her daycare kids off in my yard so that they can play with my children and I end up watching them so that they don't get hurt, while she sits on her A** all day with her husband (who doesn't work because he was fired for watching **** on the computer at his job). This is one of those reasons why I say GET A LICENSED DAYCARE PROVIDER so that everyone that is around your children can be checked out. Better to be safe then sorry. Your child only has 1 life!!! A caring mother in Laurel, Delaware.

That first line is so ignorant. I am unlicensed because 1) I cannot afford upfront all the fees and classes necessary to become licensed. We live paycheck to paycheck as it is. 2) I can not work a regular job because LICENCED providers in my area have been completely unreliable costing me two job already. 3) I am so much reliable and a better provider then the LICENCED providers, that two of parents came because of neglect to their kids from previous providers (one has a permanent burn scar on her hand for the rest of her life). They recommend me all the time to their friends (they both work in the medical field) and I have had to turn people down all the time now because I cannot take on any more kids. 4) paid my taxes last year and plan to so again this year. 5) Youve are honestly coming off as jealous and may be trying to run someone off so you can shut them down and take their business because sadly they are better then you even while being unlicensed. Sad little woman you are
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 03-22-2016, 11:01 AM
Blackcat31's Avatar
Blackcat31 Blackcat31 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 18,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That first line is so ignorant. I am unlicensed because 1) I cannot afford upfront all the fees and classes necessary to become licensed. We live paycheck to paycheck as it is. 2) I can not work a regular job because LICENCED providers in my area have been completely unreliable costing me two job already. 3) I am so much reliable and a better provider then the LICENCED providers, that two of parents came because of neglect to their kids from previous providers (one has a permanent burn scar on her hand for the rest of her life). They recommend me all the time to their friends (they both work in the medical field) and I have had to turn people down all the time now because I cannot take on any more kids. 4) paid my taxes last year and plan to so again this year. 5) Youve are honestly coming off as jealous and may be trying to run someone off so you can shut them down and take their business because sadly they are better then you even while being unlicensed. Sad little woman you are

Before looking for a licensed provider or an educated provider, I'd want one that is mature enough to make her point with resorting to name calling.
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 03-22-2016, 11:04 AM
Rockgirl's Avatar
Rockgirl Rockgirl is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That first line is so ignorant. I am unlicensed because 1) I cannot afford upfront all the fees and classes necessary to become licensed. We live paycheck to paycheck as it is. 2) I can not work a regular job because LICENCED providers in my area have been completely unreliable costing me two job already. 3) I am so much reliable and a better provider then the LICENCED providers, that two of parents came because of neglect to their kids from previous providers (one has a permanent burn scar on her hand for the rest of her life). They recommend me all the time to their friends (they both work in the medical field) and I have had to turn people down all the time now because I cannot take on any more kids. 4) paid my taxes last year and plan to so again this year. 5) Youve are honestly coming off as jealous and may be trying to run someone off so you can shut them down and take their business because sadly they are better then you even while being unlicensed. Sad little woman you are
Are you legally unlicensed, or illegally?
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 03-22-2016, 01:34 PM
LysesKids's Avatar
LysesKids LysesKids is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 2,832
Default

Another old thread has been reborn for the 2nd time this year
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 03-22-2016, 01:51 PM
NightOwl's Avatar
NightOwl NightOwl is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,716
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
Before looking for a licensed provider or an educated provider, I'd want one that is mature enough to make her point with resorting to name calling.
BURN! (my own immaturity showing )
Reply With Quote
  #311  
Old 06-21-2016, 11:40 AM
Melissa-Sue
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Ridiculous

Reading through these posts just makes my blood boil. There are so many assumptions and accusations from some people, it's ignorant! I have been a foster parent for 11 years and an UNLICENSED daycare provider for 13. NEVER have I gone over the amount of children I am allowed to have. I follow the EXACT same nutritional guidelines, safety and sleep guidelines. Once children turn two they begin learning basic shapes, colors, matching, etc. When they turn three they continue to build on those basics and at age four they begin a preschool readiness program. Just because I am not licensed BY CHOICE does not mean I don't take my profession and the safety of the children I'm responsible for seriously!! I've had parents come to me because I am NOT licensed. For four years now I've had a two year waiting list!! STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 06-21-2016, 11:48 AM
Blackcat31's Avatar
Blackcat31 Blackcat31 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 18,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa-Sue View Post
Reading through these posts just makes my blood boil. There are so many assumptions and accusations from some people, it's ignorant! I have been a foster parent for 11 years and an UNLICENSED daycare provider for 13. NEVER have I gone over the amount of children I am allowed to have. I follow the EXACT same nutritional guidelines, safety and sleep guidelines. Once children turn two they begin learning basic shapes, colors, matching, etc. When they turn three they continue to build on those basics and at age four they begin a preschool readiness program. Just because I am not licensed BY CHOICE does not mean I don't take my profession and the safety of the children I'm responsible for seriously!! I've had parents come to me because I am NOT licensed. For four years now I've had a two year waiting list!! STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS!!!!
If you are not required to be licensed, then none of the statements and so called "assumptions" in this thread apply to you.

If you ARE required to be licensed but aren't (for whatever reason) you ARE operating illegally and NOTHING you do makes any difference..... illegal is illegal. period.

Wear which ever shoe fits.
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 06-21-2016, 09:12 PM
Mike's Avatar
Mike Mike is offline
starting daycare someday
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,499
Default

Big difference between legally unlicensed and illegally unlicensed.
__________________
Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
They are also our future.
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 06-03-2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default unlicensed child care

I agree. I am just starting to sit for a few children. My experiences are 1) school bus driver 14 years have been CPR & first aide carded for all of them. 2) I have been a title one tutor in two states for 1st -2nd graders reading and math; 3rd-5th graders reading and math. 3) I was also a noon monitor all elementary age plus detention monitor elementary all age. Don't judge anyone caring for children until you do your home work. I am caring for a spouse who was hit with dementia at the age of 54 he is now 59. The system we live in literally broke me to help him. We live on $808 a month, could you do that? I became a displaced worker in 2013 and decided to take care of him (no nursing homes). I am not allowed to do anything to make our lives better or SSI will take it from him. How does that work, so I am caring for a couple of children so I can better his life. In the meantime the children I will care for has the benefit of some one who loves children, cares about them learning things in life, and treats them like family. All the children I have worked with over my career still remember me and that is the greatest feeling in the world and speaks for itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And ya know that is your right as a parent to prefer a licensed daycare provider. However, it is not state law that i be licensed if i only keep certin amount of children.So I'm not breaking the law! Also what makes you think that unlicensed daycare providers donn't claim there income? I pay my taxes just like everyone else. And another thing, you don't have to "licensed" to take child care courses! I am certified CPR (Adult, infant and child) and i also have 15 years of education all related to my career. All paid for out of my pocket! I have excellent references and a clean background. Oh ya, and i did nanny for 5 years for a family. I'm sorry but just because i don't hold that LICENSE doesn't mean that I am uneducated or a bad daycare provider. FYI: i haven't had to advertise for 5 years now, i operate on word of mouth and i also have a 6 month waiting list. Hows that for UNLICENSED.
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 06-06-2017, 07:35 AM
daycarediva's Avatar
daycarediva daycarediva is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa-Sue View Post
Reading through these posts just makes my blood boil. There are so many assumptions and accusations from some people, it's ignorant! I have been a foster parent for 11 years and an UNLICENSED daycare provider for 13. NEVER have I gone over the amount of children I am allowed to have. I follow the EXACT same nutritional guidelines, safety and sleep guidelines. Once children turn two they begin learning basic shapes, colors, matching, etc. When they turn three they continue to build on those basics and at age four they begin a preschool readiness program. Just because I am not licensed BY CHOICE does not mean I don't take my profession and the safety of the children I'm responsible for seriously!! I've had parents come to me because I am NOT licensed. For four years now I've had a two year waiting list!! STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS!!!!
Read again, the negative statements were regarding ILLEGAL providers. What you're doing is legally unlicensed care.
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 06-08-2017, 04:52 PM
hwichlaz's Avatar
hwichlaz hwichlaz is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Posts: 2,021
Default

There is a difference between being unlicensed and illegal in some states. I think if we specified legal vs illegal it would be more clear....rather than licensed vs unlicensed since we are from many different places.
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:06 PM
Bentofish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Daycare

I have been a Nanny in the Past and was wondering does anyone know about Arkansas Liscensing?

We are a Christian Home with 2 large unused rooms set up with tons of toys for our two girls, 6 months and 5 years [In School]

See I want to offer rates lower than Liscensed daycares usually require or force on us. To help a couple struggling families that cannot get approved for standard daycare aide. "We fall into the same catagory" but may have debt, student loans, high tax brackets and very close cut offs. My working partner makes 10.00 too much for us to qualify for childcare ourselves. Leaving me stuck at home as a freelance artist.

-I have medical and CPR training from Past Nursing Faclility Jobs,
-I am a Self Taught Professional Artist who can Teach free art lessons
-We eat and if on rare occassion babysit once in a blue moon Non GMO healthy Quality Food.
-I want to offer a very low cost service to no more than 2 famlies and no more than 5 kids counting my own. If this is possible.

We just need to earn a small amount to help while helping others. If I am a liscensed provider will I be forced to take min wage? Which would that be 10/child? Which many famlies with 2 or more children here are struggling to pay. I know we can't afford that for both our children and I still make a working wage anywhere enough to have anything left after child care. I want to help a couple or two stuck in the same "Bottom of the Middle Class" tax bracket boat. Where you make just a speck too much to get any help but not enough to afford the basics of life.

I have been a nanny for 1 year, Nursing Home Care Provider and Special needs facility worker for 3-5 years, [3 standard Hospice care, 2 years Lockdown Mental Health Unit] and former wife of a Liscensed Practical Nurse, Also was a Postal worker for 2+ years with full background checks. As a nursing home worker I had CPR Training.

Self Taught Nutrition Training, Art, Sculpture, Graphics, PC Repair-Have Tutored, 3 Years College no Degree, ect.. I could offer very high quality care. I just don't want to seek liscensing if possible due to "Forced" minimum Pay? Possible? As I am not greedy and wanted to accept half the standard rate 5.00/hr here rather than 10.00 so some poor minimum lv middle class couple out there could still earn some living wage. This would allow some other mom to work and pay for care, yet still contribute to her family.

If you can't get the child care credit. Like my sister who works for a bank in a nearby town... Shes too far away but for example.

She has 2 kids...One has a premium cost care. Her care is nearly 1500+ a month and she makes 12/hour. Now that she had her 2nd baby. So her income is 300-400 a month take home. If not less and she can't afford to not work.

So she pays someone "More" than she makes to raise her kids instead of her but for a small trickle of her income she must work as they can't afford any less.

So many of us are stuck there in the vicegrip. I want to know the arkansas laws so I can maybe offer a reduced rate as a private in home sitter and maybe take some financial stress off some family that is having difficulty.

I have records of Background Checks from the Postal Service 2 years ago, and Nanny work 1 year ago. So not all people who want to be private daycare are deadbeats. Our Home is Rent to Own we are buying and the distance to the next neighbor is 3-4 houses away space wise on Both Sides. We have Plenty of Parking. And Permission from our landlords who rto to Put up a fence and they do not care if we offer private babysitting. I just can't seem to find out how many if any and if private babysitting is even allowed at all.

Currently Im stuck doing odd jobs because of my partners odd scheduling and only have a very tiny income from handcrafted hair bows, reselling vintage toys from yardsales, and or ocassional art commissions. Local economy is bad so on average I get to set up a booth 2 times a month, get maybe 1-2 commissions a month on a good one, and make most of my money which isn't much by chance from buying and flipping old toys on ebay. I cannot afford child care for my own children and am looking for some sort of employment solution to have some kind of consisitant "low is fine" income as we arent greedy and don't need alot. But just enough to occassionally do something or put up an emergency fund for auto repair ect... would be amazing. And it would make life far less stressful.

My happy christian Children would also Love to have kids around more often. Does anyone know if its possible in my state for 5 or less kids from 2 families? What we have been considering offering. And would take applications if its legal for a private daycare for someone in need in that time slot.

We are like I said looking to help 1-2 famlies in the very same boat. Who can't make ends meet because child care consumes "All" of the 2nd famlily members income. Leaving the mom either stuck at home in dispair wanting to help. The Man needing to quit a good paying job so childcare aid can be obtained and the woman be able to work...and hoping that both parents make more together than the one did with the good job that pushed just over that horrible tax bracket but not far enough to have a good life and be able to adjust for car repairs or unexpected expenses, or ever have a vacation for the kids, or other basic luxuries[Essential to Most] any family would like ...like an emergency fund XD... We can afford our very basics, good enough food, ect... Just nothing in case anything else goes wrong.

We are also open to any other work at home solutions. I am a great teacher but no degree 2.5 years in a teaching program. So I think we could offer very good child care. Im just currently stuck. Unless my partner quits or changes jobs. I can't go back to school [Schedule issues][get a good job opposite him-American Rail Takes up a chunk of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift] [-Stuck

Switching jobs on his part is very risky for us. However/ with the brutal tax bracket his job got us into- and terrible company scheduling, I am at a loss for what to do. Stuck at home.

I can work fast food opposite him even with my Deens list, CPR Certs, Past College, ect... however often get fired due to "Sudden" Changes in his schedule and not enough money to pay most local child care...many want 12 per child x 2= 24.00 an hour for me to work 8-10.00 per hour?

All other careers/jobs worth it have been blocked by his scheduling leaving us painfully stuck with little opportunity. Hes not happy with my no real income. But I don't know what to do otherwise. There is a very, very small option for fast food with a very limited evening schedule but his job works him so hard hes too tired to care for our kids if I'm gone.

He wants me to find a good work from home but after looking at over 200 they all seem like scams, require degrees, specific investments or money to start-Likely scams. Finding real work at home employment has been difficult.

I am using Ebay, Etsy, and all self resources. And trying to get graphic design/blogging? Going? ...Just not sure what can pick up. We were going to create and monitize an children education channel on youtube but new stricter rules and new view requirements put being able to apply for monitization at 1year? or so ...

Selling hairbows at farmers markets and outdoor fleamarkets only works in good weather and is seasonal.

I think opening a very high quality private childcare with free art lessons and homework tutoring in a christian home sounds like our best option. Was trying mobile dog grooming for the elderly and schedule limited but it too left the children's tired dad caring for out kids while I was away.

We have an amazing toy room too as we were reselling toys and often had to buy them in lots, 2 bouncers, 1 baby swing, 1 vibrating infant chair, 1 Pack and play. Had more bassanets and such but I buy and resell items underpriced at yerdsales currently on a phone app called letgo.

I just want one thing to do and focus on. With some kind of predictable pay to help my kids. [Develop Friendships][Have more funds for School activities they do][Afford a Small cheap family vacation and Emergency Fund] Like a Trip to the Zoo. Once a Year.

Would make everyone much happier. and we could help someone in the process
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:28 PM
Michael's Avatar
Michael Michael is online now
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Moorpark CA, Ocean Ridge, FL
Posts: 7,248
Default

Welcome to the forum. We suggest you benefit more from this durum by becoming a registered member. Here are the Arkansas state childcare standards: https://www.daycare.com/arkansas/
__________________
Michael Castello
http://www.ccin.com/about.html
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2007, cori, illegal providers, inspect, inspection - random, insurance, legally unlicensed, liability, sori, the post that would not end, unlicensed daycare

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Licensed DayCare vs. Private DayCare marylmr Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 56 07-30-2019 05:47 PM
Termination Gone Wrong MsKara Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 107 03-11-2015 02:09 PM
Question for Unlicensed Daycare? Denise Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 20 06-08-2012 11:41 AM
Licensed vs Unlicensed in Home Daycare..... Soccermom Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 8 05-31-2012 11:13 AM
Unlicensed Daycare Operator is on State Disability Unregistered Parents and Guardians Forum 24 01-09-2012 04:23 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:15 PM.



Daycare.com         Find A Daycare         List Your Daycare         Toys & Products                 About Us

Daycare.com
Please read our Disclaimer before continuing.

Topics pertain mainly to the following States:

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming