Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant HiMama Childcare App

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Old 12-19-2018, 09:45 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default New Child Tax Credits

I read on CNBC that the new child tax credit for minors law is taken off the taxes owed. Does that include taken off business taxes owed or just income taxes?
Old 12-20-2018, 09:03 AM
Business Author/Trainer

Default child tax credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Two View Post
I read on CNBC that the new child tax credit for minors law is taken off the taxes owed. Does that include taken off business taxes owed or just income taxes?
The child tax credit has doubled in 2018 from $1,000 per child to $2,000. This is a personal tax credit, not a business tax deduction.
Old 12-20-2018, 11:32 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCopeland View Post
The child tax credit has doubled in 2018 from $1,000 per child to $2,000. This is a personal tax credit, not a business tax deduction.
I just found this link about it.

https://www.efile.com/do-i-qualify-f...o-is-eligible/

Tags
tax credit