Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant HiMama Childcare App

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Old 02-13-2019, 07:40 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Kidkare Categories

I can't add my own expense categories in kidcare. Where do you suggest I put security equipment like cameras and their back up batteries and memory cards etc?
Old 02-13-2019, 08:52 PM
Daycare.com Member

I'm assuming that the one pointed to the 100% daycare areas are 100% business, but the rest are T/S correct?
Old 02-14-2019, 09:32 AM
Business Author/Trainer

Default KidKare categories

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwichlaz View Post
I can't add my own expense categories in kidcare. Where do you suggest I put security equipment like cameras and their back up batteries and memory cards etc?
Yes, you can create your own expense categories. Just type in your category over an existing category. Call it "equipment"
For each expense you enter you will choose whether it's 100% business or time-space%