Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Memorial Day
Countrygal 02:05 PM 05-25-2012
I am soooooo looking forward to this long weekend! My kids have been out of control all week and I am ready for a break!

Wishing everyone a great weekend, whether you are working or have it off!
Blackcat31 02:26 PM 05-25-2012
I am also looking forward to the long weekend but I am slightly afraid as whenever kids spend more than just the 2 day weekend at home, the first few days back are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

Also hoping all of you enjoy your time off and come back refreshed and ready for retraining!
momma2girls 02:57 PM 05-25-2012
Happy 3 day weekend and Happy Memorial Day everyone!!!
MarinaVanessa 02:59 PM 05-25-2012
Hope everyone has a great weekend too!!
Crystal 05:27 PM 05-25-2012
WooHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally looking forward to three days off!

Going camping at Manresa State beach, near Santa Cruz. Hubby and kids left this morning, I am going tomorrow morning. Meeting my parents there, haven't seen them since January, and it's my Dad's birthday, so we plan on having lots of fun! Definitely getting in some beach and volleyball in!

Have a great one everybody!!!
Countrygal 04:31 AM 05-27-2012
Originally Posted by Crystal:
WooHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally looking forward to three days off!

Going camping at Manresa State beach, near Santa Cruz. Hubby and kids left this morning, I am going tomorrow morning. Meeting my parents there, haven't seen them since January, and it's my Dad's birthday, so we plan on having lots of fun! Definitely getting in some beach and volleyball in!

Have a great one everybody!!!
Sounds wonderful! Hope you're having a blast!!!
Sugar Magnolia 04:33 PM 05-27-2012
....why we have this 3 day weekend. Thank you to all the men and women of the US military who gave their lives for our country.
Michael 05:26 PM 05-27-2012
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
....why we have this 3 day weekend. Thank you to all the men and women of the US military who gave their lives for our country.

Michelle 09:28 PM 05-27-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I am also looking forward to the long weekend but I am slightly afraid as whenever kids spend more than just the 2 day weekend at home, the first few days back are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

Also hoping all of you enjoy your time off and come back refreshed and ready for retraining!
Hey, you have more posts than Michael!

Tags:memorial day, military, tgif
Reply Up