Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>UGH This Week!!!!!!!
lovemykidstoo 04:57 AM 11-01-2018
I swear I am going to quit. This week has been ridiculously irritating. Of course most of us hate the day after Halloween. Maybe it's because I'm still emotionally drained from my daughters heart surgery and that's why everything is irritating me.

First irritation was dad coming on Monday at 7:30 with dd, says that he's off that day and is staying home to watch Halloween movies. Cool, have fun. Praying he comes early to pick up because she's typically last one. Nope, Right at close time 5:15. I know, his right, but still irritated me.

Yesterday, dcg birthday. Mom says I'll be back with cookies because the bakery opens at 11. Fine. She comes back the kids are at the table doing a craft while I get lunch ready. She plops with her daughter in the chair and sits through the entire lunch. ugh

Yesterday I take the kids trick or treating to 4 to 5 houses as part of my halloween party. I tell them all I'm doing this from 3:30 to 4:00 and that if they need to pick up early do it after 4. Dcm of my most irritating 2 comes right at 3:30 as I'm getting the kids dressed in their costumes. Of course her 2 then get even more irritating acting out for mom. She goes with us and her kids proceed to knock over my neighbors solar spot lights in her yard. Real nice.

Today, same family of 2 irritating children come at 7:40. Dcg has sunglasses (um no, here mom), she's crying and throwing a fit. Mom stands there and I said, she'll be fine BYE! On her way out she says to the kids that I will get them a snack. I text her and say, the kids didn't have breakfast? She said no they didn't want to eat. My son was in daycare for 3 years and we dropped him off at 7:30. He never once left our house without breakfast.

I'm just ready for a mental day.
Blackcat31 06:33 AM 11-01-2018
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
I swear I am going to quit. This week has been ridiculously irritating. Of course most of us hate the day after Halloween. Maybe it's because I'm still emotionally drained from my daughters heart surgery and that's why everything is irritating me.

First irritation was dad coming on Monday at 7:30 with dd, says that he's off that day and is staying home to watch Halloween movies. Cool, have fun. Praying he comes early to pick up because she's typically last one. Nope, Right at close time 5:15. I know, his right, but still irritated me.

Yesterday, dcg birthday. Mom says I'll be back with cookies because the bakery opens at 11. Fine. She comes back the kids are at the table doing a craft while I get lunch ready. She plops with her daughter in the chair and sits through the entire lunch. ugh

Yesterday I take the kids trick or treating to 4 to 5 houses as part of my halloween party. I tell them all I'm doing this from 3:30 to 4:00 and that if they need to pick up early do it after 4. Dcm of my most irritating 2 comes right at 3:30 as I'm getting the kids dressed in their costumes. Of course her 2 then get even more irritating acting out for mom. She goes with us and her kids proceed to knock over my neighbors solar spot lights in her yard. Real nice.

Today, same family of 2 irritating children come at 7:40. Dcg has sunglasses (um no, here mom), she's crying and throwing a fit. Mom stands there and I said, she'll be fine BYE! On her way out she says to the kids that I will get them a snack. I text her and say, the kids didn't have breakfast? She said no they didn't want to eat. My son was in daycare for 3 years and we dropped him off at 7:30. He never once left our house without breakfast.

I'm just ready for a mental day.

I hope the rest of the week is super easy and laid back for you!
Gemma 06:41 AM 11-01-2018
You have all the rights to be irritated!
Hope it gets better from here!
LittleExplorers 07:03 AM 11-01-2018
Countdown to Friday is on! Perhaps you can schedule a day off soon.
lovemykidstoo 07:31 AM 11-01-2018
Thanks guys. My next time off is the day after Thanksgiving. So I"ll have a 4 day weekend. Then I have the next Friday off for a girls weekend up north!
Josiegirl 09:20 AM 11-01-2018
Ugh, hopefully the crap part of your week is over with and it's all smooth from now til the new year.
I swear some days are like that, 1 thing after another where you just want to throw in the towel and be done as of 10 minutes ago.
Tags:after halloween
Reply Up