Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant HiMama Childcare App

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2019, 07:00 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Do You Allow DCPs to Use the Bathroom?

I hate letting parents use my bathroom, the very few times I let them us it is if their child has an accident on drop off time, I use the bathroom for my own family but for the dc kids as well, we make sure its always cleaned we clean the bathroom two times a day and some times I like to bleach the bathroom at night time so its very clean and organized. I have a parent I just gave two weeks notice , she would just walk in talk to all my other kids and then go to the bathroom with not even asking, my assistant last week didn't even know she had walked in while she was getting dcbs shoes on. I came in from the back yard with two of my older dcks and their she walks out of the bathroom , she has an obsession with my bathroom, my staff hears her going through the daycare cabinet I have and my personal use one I have under lock . I told her that the rest room is only the daycare and personal, my older son told me she even tried to open my bedroom door which I keep under lock . I confronted her and gave her the 2 weeks , she got so upset even telling me that she is going to report me to my state licensor ha ha ha ha. good luck with that I told myself.

what is your policy for parents using the bathroom ?
or do they even ask?

Tags
guest bathroom, nosy nelly, parents using bathroom, public bathroom, restroom