Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What should I buy?
BoysMom 11:29 AM 02-17-2020
I have a $250 gift card to Kaplan and I'm trying to decide how to spend it. I'm leaning toward the LED Activity Tablet, like a portable light table, and an accessory set of transparent shapes and blocks, and I'd have about $25 left to spend.

Does anyone have any recommendations either for the remaining $25 or something else entirely for the whole amount? What would you buy?
Josiegirl 12:15 PM 02-17-2020
My dcks loved the light table! And Pinterest has a bunch of extra ideas using things you might very well already have around your house. I bought an accessory set to go with mine too and the dcks liked it, but got bored just using that after awhile. We became very creative.
As far as what to use the 25 for, can you use it towards art supplies; it seemed like we were always in need of sprucing our collection up.

Have fun spending!!!
Cat Herder 03:54 PM 02-17-2020
I have been considering the Stories from Around the World - 4 Tales of Problem Solving & Wit - Paperbacks. $25.99

https://www.kaplanco.com/product/333...k?c=6%7CCB1070

Of course, I also want the 4 Tales of Persistence & Grit set. That would be another $25.99....
flying_babyb 04:52 PM 02-17-2020
We love our light table. Weve used it to look at stuff under paper and guess what it is. The bigs play hockey on it, and my littles love to put random things on it and see if they can see the light through it. They aslo love the playset (the cups, buttons) that we bought!.
flying_babyb 04:55 PM 02-17-2020
OH WOW! i saw so many cool light table sets! our boss shops lakeshore, but Im gonna show her these
Tags:toys - best choice
Reply Up