Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need Ideas
Cozy_Kids_Childcare 07:19 AM 10-13-2014
Ok. Here's my issue. I was suppose to get my garage converted in the next few weeks. Still waiting on estimates to come back. Funny my husband went and got my oil changed and walked across the street to dodge dealership and seen a 60k Ram truck he wanted. We had this knock down drag out fight about it because his new job doesn't pay but a little more than half of what he was making. So NO PAYMENTS! Well by Friday his 1999 Jeep wouldn't stay running when stopped unless you put it in neutral and kept foot on break and gas. Then by Saturday anytime he turned into a parking lot it would cut off. So guess who is getting a used but newer truck. Yep! The money for my garage conversion is going to buy a newer used truck for hubby and I have to wait till we sell his Harley to get my garage done. So moral of the story is I will have to continue to share my daycare space with my living room and after almost 4-years I'm over it. I have committed to doing this long term after something Black Cat said and I totally got her point.

I'm really interest to see how many other providers are having to share their living room with daycare and how you have it set up.

I know I'll have my garage done by the spring, I was just so excited to have a separate space. I thought about buying the IKEA bookcase thing that is tall and just have that as storage. I have removed a lot of things to rotate in and out.

I've thought about getting the toy system thing from IkEA as well. Just not sure what to do here. If anyone has pictures of their combined space that would be awesome.
Attached: image.jpg (85.0 KB) 
Reply Up