Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Listening Center/Headphones
Annalee 08:09 PM 02-20-2021
I'm looking for the best quality/deal for 8 headphones and jackbox with volume control for each headphone.

The caliphone brand jackbox can be found on Amazon, Walmart, and School outfitters for a reasonable price.....but does anyone have this and know how good the quality/durability is.

Also, Amazon has many headphone-packs.....does anyone have information on quality/durability of these?

I have the cd/cassette player already!

Any info/suggestions appreciated!

Thanks!
Cat Herder 08:06 AM 02-22-2021
Sorry, I don't.

I just do listening activities at the table (with a focal object to direct attention), in group. Headphones are a pain to keep in good repair, IMHO.

I did use old fashioned walkmans, from the dollar store, for books on tape at naptime for early risers. "Turn the page when you hear the beep". Cheap and easily replaced.
Annalee 09:13 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Sorry, I don't.

I just do listening activities at the table (with a focal object to direct attention), in group. Headphones are a pain to keep in good repair, IMHO.

I did use old fashioned walkmans, from the dollar store, for books on tape at naptime for early risers. "Turn the page when you hear the beep". Cheap and easily replaced.
Good idea, Thanks!
Tags:listening center
Reply Up