Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Tax Workbook vs tax companion
Sunchimes 11:15 AM 01-19-2017
I get all my taxes together and have always used the companion. I notice that the Workbook discusses the new laws and depreciation rules.

Does the Companion have the same information. My tax person uses professional software (she is a CPA), but we have found a couple of instances in past years where the software was incorrect. I want to be sure that she has the most recent information in case Turbo Tax or whatever she uses misses something.

Also, amazon says that it is not available until Feb 7. Do you know if that is accurate?
TomCopeland 10:27 AM 01-20-2017
Originally Posted by Sunchimes:
I get all my taxes together and have always used the companion. I notice that the Workbook discusses the new laws and depreciation rules.

Does the Companion have the same information. My tax person uses professional software (she is a CPA), but we have found a couple of instances in past years where the software was incorrect. I want to be sure that she has the most recent information in case Turbo Tax or whatever she uses misses something.

Also, amazon says that it is not available until Feb 7. Do you know if that is accurate?
The Tax Companion does have the same information about new tax changes. The Tax Workbook shows how these new rules get entered on specific tax forms. The books are now available from Redleaf Press. For some reason they take longer to be available from Amazon.
Reply Up