Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nap Times Have to be the Most Stressful
sahm2three 12:53 PM 11-11-2010
I thought my troubles would be gone with the termination of the family I was having trouble with. But I still have the colicky baby who only naps for about 20 minutes, no idea how to get him to sleep longer. And then I have the random parent who thinks it is a good idea to pick up their kid at nap time and wake up the others!!! I have one that showed up at 2 today to get her some and now I have a 6 month old and 1 year old that I am trying to keep quiet so that the others don't get up yet!!! It has been a ROUGH week!!! I am so ready for it to be Friday at 5 pm!
marniewon 02:02 PM 11-11-2010
Originally Posted by sahm2three:
I thought my troubles would be gone with the termination of the family I was having trouble with. But I still have the colicky baby who only naps for about 20 minutes, no idea how to get him to sleep longer. And then I have the random parent who thinks it is a good idea to pick up their kid at nap time and wake up the others!!! I have one that showed up at 2 today to get her some and now I have a 6 month old and 1 year old that I am trying to keep quiet so that the others don't get up yet!!! It has been a ROUGH week!!! I am so ready for it to be Friday at 5 pm!
I hear ya!!!! Counting the seconds until Friday at 5!
Tags:nap time, stress
Reply Up