Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Fieldwork
Unregistered 07:31 AM 03-09-2009
Dear

I’m studying educational anthropology and in the beginning of September I’m going to do a field work assignment for three months, this will be part of my last semester before my thesis.
The education as an educational Anthropologist is about, as the name says, the study of different kinds of education, and I would like to study the daily life in an American day care centre.

I have no contacts in USA and therefore I have looked at the Internet. Here I found your home page and I find it clear and serious, and that’s the reason way I contact you.
Can you help me to get in contact with a day care centre, or somebody who can help me to get that contact?

Personally I’m an educated kindergarten teacher in 1994, and I have worked in day care centres/ kindergartens in more than fourteen years, before I started to study, and I’m sure that I can be of some use in the day care centre where I do my fieldwork. I receive State education grant and therefore nobody has to pay me doing my fieldwork.

By the way its trough my work as a kindergarten teacher in Denmark that I got interested in American day care centres. For a while I had an American trainee, and we talked a lot about the differences between Danish and American day care centres. This is what has made me interested in the American day care system.

Yours sincerely

Søren Hjerrild Nielsen
Borgmester Jensens alle 19b. st.
2100 Copenhagen Ø
Denmark
Europe
Tags:weird ad
Reply Up