Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What a Fun Thing to do With Your Child!
permanentvacation 02:50 PM 01-28-2015
This looks like a lot of fun for the little boy. Misha Collins (plays Cass on Supernatural) lets his young son do all the grocery shopping and cooking. If this link doesn't work, or to see a couple more videos, you can Google, "Cooking fast and fresh with West".

http://www.youtube.com/attribution_l...e&fb_ref=share
permanentvacation 02:52 PM 01-28-2015
West is having a blast experimenting with and learning about food. However, I don't know how they don't get ill from actually eating his creations!
LovetheSun 06:24 PM 01-28-2015
Super fun!

Is a good and cute idea but I did not like how he let his speak to him on that video I didn't check the others yet.

I am all about letting the little ones be creative, and don't mind the mess but I believe is important to teach the kids to speak kindly and not to boss us around
KatiesCorner 01:22 PM 02-04-2015
I love Misha Collins! I really enjoy these videos. I personally have always struggled with wanting to things "right", so I rarely tried new things for a long time, and I feel letting kids experiment with things Will help them avoid being nervous to try something new. Plus, a long time ago I learned that doing art is about the process, not the product. I guess cooking can be that way too!
Reply Up