Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>usda auditor
Maggie 09:53 AM 02-11-2015
An auditor for usda just left my house. Apparently they pick random providers to do their visits and it was my turn. She checked that my license was displayed, enrollment forms for the kids that were here, paperwork from my last visit from my food program lady, my attendance sheets, my last training certificate from the food program, checked the fridge to make sure I had the right kind of milk and checked to see if my cleaning supplies were in a locked cabinet. All was good except I hadn't recorded yesterday's meals so I can't claim them which is no big deal because of the snow I only had two kids here for lunch and 1 snack.
melilley 10:06 AM 02-11-2015
They were supposed to come at my last fp visit, but my fp lady told them that she was doing her rounds that day so they couldn't come. She said that they picked my county to audit and my name.

Thank goodness they didn't. Embarrassingly, I ran out of the right kind of milk for 2+ at breakfast that morning!
snbauser 10:31 AM 02-11-2015
Our sponsor is being audited this year as well and we have been told to be prepared for a USDA auditor. Glad to hear it went pretty well.
Reply Up