Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Parents and Guardians Forum

Parents and Guardians Forum Parents and Guardians should post and answer questions here.

Old 06-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Daycare w/ Autism Training Needed in Brooklyn Park, MN

Does anyone know of any good day cares or other resources for families of children on the
Autism Spectrum in or close to Brooklyn Park, MN?

Your help is greatly appreciated!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 06:57 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Hi! Have you checked with Childcare Resource and Referral? They should be able to help you find someone with those qualifications! Good luck!

http://mnchildcare.org/
Old 06-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Thanks, Jen!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Smile Foster parent

I am a foster parent in Brooklyn park and I have parented several youth with autism. I want to start doing day care out of my home starting soon. Please call if interested 763 443-9292
Jackie

Tags
autism spectrum disorder, brooklyn park, day care

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off