Default Style Register Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Need Help
Terri 09:42 AM 05-22-2012
Hi. I am a licensed provider in Elgin Illinois. My licenseing rep was at my home a couple of weeks ago for my license renewal visit. He will be back this Friday the 25th. I need an EMERGENCY PLAN FOR EACH CHILD and a HAZARD PROTECTION PLAN written up. Can anybody help me on this? I don't quite know how to write up these. I really appreciate the help. Thanks.

Blackcat31 10:05 AM 05-22-2012
Welcome to the forum!

Your status has been upgraded so you can post freely now
Sugar Magnolia 11:21 AM 05-22-2012
Well I don't know if this will help, but mystate website has something life this. Try and go to the section to download forms. You can't use FL forms obviously, but maybe a template to make your own. Puzzled by the "for each child" part, usually I think of emergency plans for the group as a whole.
Sugar Magnolia 11:39 AM 05-22-2012
Scratch that, all I could find there was the fire/emergency drill form. I have something life this on my computer at home, I will look, but I don't think it can be done by friday. I am the Queen of Procrastination, I knight thee Princess of Procrastination.
Tags:hazardous protection plan
Reply Up