Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCG 3 1/2 Pees Her Pants While on My Couch
Valerie928 06:21 PM 03-02-2020
After lunch today I have kids go potty. I make sure they go, then wash their hands. They then play a bit while I arrange things for nap. So, not even a half hour after last bathroom trip dcg pees her pants while on my couch. It got on my couch. And yes, my couch is off limits but she fails to follow the rules about anything. She has been potty trained for awhile now.

Here is the real kick in the a$$. When mom comes, I start quickly explaining the pee accident. Dcg laughs loudly and says "ha ha I peed on the couch" Mom tells snowflake that is not polite. Mom never apologized, nor did she make dcg apologize.

I hate Mondays
What would you guys have done in that situation?
My jaw was on the floor and I froze in disbelief. I almost want to term because of the disrespect. But I can't afford that. Help
Sunshine69 06:48 PM 03-02-2020
Dcg needs to be in pull-ups because she is not potty trained.

I understand your frustration. It’s infuriating when the dc kids and their parents don’t respect your home.

Is there any way you can physically block access to the couch? Maybe turn it around facing the wall until after the dc kids leave?
Ariana 08:44 AM 03-03-2020
Let mom know that due to the pee incident she will need to bring pullups for kid. She won’t find that funny!
Pestle 12:58 PM 03-05-2020
"Only kids who don't have accidents can wear undies here. DCK is going to need to go back into pull-ups until we've been two weeks without an accident."
Valerie928 03:44 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Pestle:
"Only kids who don't have accidents can wear undies here. DCK is going to need to go back into pull-ups until we've been two weeks without an accident."
I did exactly this👍
CeriBear 05:46 AM 03-07-2020
Did she do it on purpose just to be ornery? Or was it a true potty accident. I once had a child pee on the carpet because he was angry with me for making him leave the block center after he knocked over someone else’s tower. He admitted this to me when I asked him why he didn’t go to the bathroom.

I think the moms reaction in this situation was wrong. She didn’t even apologize. I think I probably would have told her she needed to start bringing pull-ups since snowflake wasn’t fully potty trained.
springv 07:28 AM 03-07-2020
We have a foster child whose 3 1/2 and WILL not go pee or poop in the potty and she know when she needs to be changed and if we ask her if she needs to go she tells us no. According to mom, she claims that she goes at home
Tags:business management, enforcing policies - consistency, furniture, peeing, potty trained - not
Reply Up