Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Craft Ideas
awestbrook713 05:58 AM 10-26-2011
I plan on sending my dck's home with a small baggy of candy and some stickers friday but I couldn't find candy bags, so I would like to make some myself. Anyone seen any cute ideas or have a website I could look at. I've searched myself but haven't found anything that has caught my eye.

Do you do anything for your dck's for certain holidays?
AnythingsPossible 06:20 AM 10-26-2011
You could get the large scrapbook paper in halloween prints and make cones to hold their treats in. I did this for my daughters birthday party and it worked well.
meganlavonnesmommy 07:21 AM 10-26-2011
My kids made their candy bags. I took small brown paper lunch sacks and they decorated it with stickers. You could use stickers, or cut out pieces to make a pumpkin face.
Meeko 07:26 AM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by meganlavonnesmommy:
My kids made their candy bags. I took small brown paper lunch sacks and they decorated it with stickers. You could use stickers, or cut out pieces to make a pumpkin face.
I do this too. The kids love decorating their own bags. They also each bring a bag of treats and take turns "trick or treating" each other and loading up their homemade treat bags.

Then I seal them up and put them up until home time!
awestbrook713 09:11 AM 10-26-2011
Good ideas, thanks!
GotKids 12:38 PM 10-26-2011
In the dollar bins at target they have Halloween theme "picture me" books, you add their photo to the last page of the book and as they read their picture becomes part of each page. We are taking close ups of each kid and adding the picture to the book and covering it with contact paper. My toddlers love books and they are going to be so jazzed being the Star of their own book.
Tags:gifts, holidays
Reply Up