Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So Happy About My New Toy!!!
wdmmom 09:30 PM 07-23-2011
Ok...so it's not really a toy. It's a 3 camera system! It's digital so no fuzz or annoying antennas to mess with like my old one! I have 1 in the sleeping room, 1 in the play room and 1 that is pointing towards my driveway! It came with a 7 inch screen that I can alternate between cameras or split the screen and see all 3 and in color! It also has night vision! Now I am able to see everything including my assistant and what she's doing when I'm not in the room! No more paying someone to sit on their butt! I wanna see some activity!

By far the best piece of equipment I have purchased!

For those of you that are interested, I got it at Sam's Club for $259. Home Depot was selling the same thing for $329! I'm glad I did my homework!
DaisyMamma 04:47 AM 07-24-2011
Wow I love it! I want one!
MissAnn 06:23 AM 07-24-2011
Originally Posted by wdmmom:
Ok...so it's not really a toy. It's a 3 camera system! It's digital so no fuzz or annoying antennas to mess with like my old one! I have 1 in the sleeping room, 1 in the play room and 1 that is pointing towards my driveway! It came with a 7 inch screen that I can alternate between cameras or split the screen and see all 3 and in color! It also has night vision! Now I am able to see everything including my assistant and what she's doing when I'm not in the room! No more paying someone to sit on their butt! I wanna see some activity!

By far the best piece of equipment I have purchased!

For those of you that are interested, I got it at Sam's Club for $259. Home Depot was selling the same thing for $329! I'm glad I did my homework!
Thank you....I've been looking for one too!
CheekyChick 11:09 AM 07-24-2011
Ooooh.... I want one. I would love to sit at my desk and watch what goes on in each room. Bwahahahahaha.
Meeko 12:44 PM 07-24-2011
Oooh...do you have some more info? A brand name/model number or something? I have been looking for something like that.
wdmmom 12:52 PM 07-24-2011
It's a Uniden.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053

Here's a link to the one they sell at Home Depot. It's got all the specs on there. It's really a great product! Do you homework though! I got it for $70 less than Home Depot's price!
Unregistered 02:46 PM 07-24-2011
Wow, nice! I wish the owner would get one of those and watch the sub sometime! I'm the one who posted awhile back about the sub that works when the owner can't, and how she doesn't do anything but sit around. The owner doesn't believe me because she's not like that when she's there. That'd solve that problem! hahaha
Sounds like a nice added security measure as well. Does anyone know you have the cameras, or are they hidden?
MissAnn 03:09 PM 07-24-2011
Amazon.com has it for 241.34
wdmmom 07:51 PM 07-24-2011
My assistant knows that they are in place and so do my parents.

That's awesome how you found them on Amazon! Hopefully they won't sock you too hard on shipping! It came in a pretty big box!
Abigail 08:24 PM 07-24-2011
Is it only in real time or does it record? How long does it record/save for length?
Michael 08:37 PM 07-24-2011
Originally Posted by Abigail:
Is it only in real time or does it record? How long does it record/save for length?
Recordings to your PC. Record time depends on your hard drive but I would think it could record for days.
Tags:cctv, monitor
Reply Up