Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Quick Question About Rate Notice. Suggestions Please!
Nickel 08:53 AM 10-16-2012
Okay, I have a dcg who interviewed last week and started today. They gave me her hours but today they are here are 9am. I quoted her thinking some days she would start at 1030, but that is not the case. So I am upping her fees. please tell me if this letter sounds okay

Rate Change Notice
During the interview I quoted you at $80/week, however I misunderstood the amount of hours needed for child care. With your current needs, the weekly rate will actually be $90/week. I apologize for the inconvenience. Because it was my mistake your new rate will be effective November 1st, 2012.
This means October 16 - 31st will be at the rate of $174 with a $15 (for the 15th) credit bringing your total to $159. Your payment of $80 brings your balance to $79.
On November 1st, 2012 your tuition will be $195 for child care from November 1-15. This rate was taken by taking your weekly rate of $90 and multiplying by 52 (weeks in a year), then dividing by 24 payments (your payment schedule of twice a month) to get a total of $195 per payment due on the 1st and 15th of each month.
I have attached a new copy of the contract to reflect these changes. Please sign and return no later than Friday October 19th.

Please give suggestions! Thanks
Tags:rate change notification, rate increase
Up