Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Is Going On?!
Brooksie 08:01 AM 01-16-2014
I don't know WHAT has gotten into everyone but I am about to close tomorrow due to HORRID behavior. (I wish ) My normally sweet 1yr dcb has been steadily getting grumpier over the past week or so and today has done nothing but latch on to other kids and scream at them and try to bite and take their things. When he is redirected or told NO he screams and cries .. My other 21 mo dcb is being particularly destructive and has finally adopted the word NO as his #1 word. And dd who is always trouble has stepped it up a notch. I'm seriously about to park everyone on the floor and not allow them to move until the end of the day.

Pray tomorrow is a better day!

Unregistered 08:24 AM 01-16-2014
Full moon!
Annalee 08:50 AM 01-16-2014
Teachers tell me there is going to be a drastic change in the weather when kids' behavior gets uncontrollable.
Happily_wed 09:35 AM 01-16-2014
I think there was a full moon last night!
thetoddlerwhisper 11:19 AM 01-16-2014
full moon. its been horrible here as well
melilley 12:01 PM 01-16-2014
You described my own 1 yo. ds to a T! He has been crying and screaming and throwing fits for everything! I just walk away, but it's not really helping. He has been horrible the past couple of days! It must be a full moon, has to be!
melilley 12:01 PM 01-16-2014
Originally Posted by dapb45:
Teachers tell me there is going to be a drastic change in the weather when kids' behavior gets uncontrollable.
It HAS to be getting warmer...right?! Ummhmm.
Annalee 12:07 PM 01-16-2014
Originally Posted by melilley:
It HAS to be getting warmer...right?! Ummhmm.
I wish, but don't look like it is getting warmer here!
kathiemarie 01:24 PM 01-16-2014
OMG! Every single one of my DCK is driving me crazy! They are not listening, in everyone else business, not napping! I could go on but its getting me madder just typing this.
grandmom 02:51 PM 01-16-2014
I usually don't make global complaints, but today was terrible. Thank God for naps.
Unregistered 05:40 PM 01-16-2014
I was in the same boat today! EVERY kid completely lost their mind. Broke all the rules, whining, crying, throwing fits. I maybe put someone in time out or have to correct a kid,once a week, if that. Today it was like everyone lost their mind!
I never raise my voice but when I turned my back for 20 seconds to wash my hands and turned around to see 6 kids standing on top of chairs with the cushions ripped off I lost it!
When I yelled for them to Get down right now, we do not stand on chairs! Their little lips all started to quiver. I felt bad but my goodness, Ii was ridiculous.
Needless to say, I put everyone of them down for a nap at 11:00a.m.,a fter nap- It was like a new group of kids!
Sunshine74 06:22 PM 01-16-2014
This was a text between my co-worker and I right after we both left this evening.

Attached: rough day.jpg (40.6 KB) 
coolconfidentme 03:05 AM 01-17-2014
This the first full week my kiddos have been back after 3 short weeks of holidays & weather. It's been a very looooooong week for all of us.
Scout 03:59 AM 01-17-2014
Must be a full moon becaise my normally challenging dcg has been an angel today and yesturday!! She was a terror last week, which is her norm.
Tags:bad behavior
Reply Up