Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Baby supplies update
Sunchimes 01:47 PM 03-03-2012
A few weeks ago, I asked what baby things you found essential. Thank you all for your help.

I went to the Just Between Friends sale today. I bought a swing. I thought it would be handy in the dining room while the other kids eat. I chose a swing because I wanted a place to put him up off the ground. I skipped the floor blanket with toys. I have a million quilts and I can hold a toy up--don't need to pay $25 for a bar to hold them up! I also picked up and put back the wipe warmer and the bottle warmer. I'm sure the wipe warmer is nice, but I have 3 in diapers, and all 3 use a different kind of wipes. I'm not doing 3 warmers. ;-)

I bought a play yard-$119 at amazon, and I got it for $50! Love JBF. I can use it indoors as a baby area to shelter him from the other kids.and outside once he's old enough to venture out. When will that be?

I got some crib sheets and mattress pads.

I got a netting to go over the pnp if I decide to take him outside with that.

I got a swaddle blanket to test out. Do you ask the parents before you swaddle?

I got the older kids some Megabloks, dishes, 2 pair of swim shoes, and corner cushions for one of the table. Grand total? $112!! I added up the cost of everything on amazon, and it came to $295.

Do I need one of those horseshoe shaped head support cushions for the stroller?
Attached: 51PSGDKGXHL._AA160_.jpg (8.4 KB) 
Reply Up