Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Requiring Payment From Only One Parent Of A Separated Couple
awestbrook713 01:29 PM 01-03-2012
So since I have been having troubles with collecting my pay at the end of the week from a certain family I have decided I want one of the parents to be responsible for payment so I don't have to chase both down especially mom. Then who ever pays me can collect their half from the other parent and at that point its not my problem. I have been thinking how to bring it up and came up with this:

I feel that having either you or ***** be responsible for paying me the full amount each week would be easier then having to collect from both of you each week. If you two could discuss it and decide who will be responsible and then let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

Does the above sound appropriate enough without giving them room to say no, this isn't really as much a request as it is me telling them what needs to be from now on. I also was thinking if I told dad that due to moms tardiness with payment he is at more risk for termination and that might give him some inniciative to get this set up. So is the above good enough, any different suggestions are welcome, I just need to take control now or I will have to terminate.
Tags:custody, forms, payment collection, payment issues, policies
Up