Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Advice Needed Please
Valerie928 12:54 PM 06-25-2020
Back in March when the chaos began with the virus I went down to providing part time care. Families were fine with this understandably. Except the one family that doesn't like being parents. They have 1 child that I look after, 2 yr old girl. When I told them I would only watch dcg 2 days per week they were not happy. EVEN THOUGH, dad was basically not working and mom was working from home. I honestly did not care that they were put off by this because PANDEMIC. Mom especially has been standoffish ever since. Fast forward to now where my state is pretty stable with the number of infections ect. The other day I text dcm mom and tell her I will now add dcg on another day if she'd like. I got no response. I know she got my text. I really don't feel like asking again when I know she is just acting stupid about the question because she is mad I cut back care 3 months ago. Do I just assume she does not want the extra day? This is so immature. Why can't she just answer me? And dad drops off and picks up so I never see mom.
Tags:bad fit, part time care
Up