Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Old 05-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Partial Week

That last week, I worked 3 days. I know that in Texas, they are not doing the typical hold back week. I expected to get at least a partial payment that first week, but I didn't. Does it not pay if you work part of a week?

And, I wanted to let Texas providers know that I filed a regular unemployment claim in April 2. I was turned down because I didn't have any wages. But, they seem to be on top of things, because I got my first check on the 28th. I have to say that while there was, is, some confusion, Texas Unemployment have been rock stars at working this out. They deserve a big salute as essential workers doing one heck of a job!

Tags
covid-19, unemployment

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off