Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Our Licensor Came Up With The Best Quote...
blandino 11:36 AM 02-12-2014
Today, our licensor came out, due to a call she received from the family we termed immediately last month. Nothing he said violated any licensing regulations, but they have to check in on the "concern", and get our side.

She was already aware of the situation. So she knew what had happened.

But she said the best thing ever...

"You are in a business of dealing with children, and unfortunately with children come parents".

I thought you ladies would enjoy
KSDC 11:50 AM 02-12-2014

coolconfidentme 11:53 AM 02-12-2014
I thought you were going to say, "You are in a business of dealing with children, and unfortunately with children they have KIDS."
Angelsj 12:01 PM 02-12-2014
lol Truer words have never been spoken!
Shell 12:06 PM 02-12-2014
So true. Nice to know the licensor's understand how rough it can be dealing with parents!
thetoddlerwhisper 12:08 PM 02-12-2014
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:
I thought you were going to say, "You are in a business of dealing with children, and unfortunately with children they have KIDS."
yupppp
CraftyMom 01:49 PM 02-12-2014
Originally Posted by blandino:
Today, our licensor came out, due to a call she received from the family we termed immediately last month. Nothing he said violated any licensing regulations, but they have to check in on the "concern", and get our side.

She was already aware of the situation. So she knew what had happened.

But she said the best thing ever...

"You are in a business of dealing with children, and unfortunately with children come parents".

I thought you ladies would enjoy

A lot of licensors started out as home daycare providers, so they already know the deal first hand!
Patches 04:52 PM 02-12-2014
That's great! I can totally hear her saying that, too
rebekki78 07:58 PM 02-14-2014
Before becoming licensed, the first question I asked my own daycare provider is how she dealt with the parents and what she had to go through. I thought ahead of time that it would be the toughest part. So great.
Tags:awesome, ccrr, funny, inspector, licensor
Reply Up