Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Food Program
Core12 08:16 AM 05-04-2018
If I require infants to be fed prior to drop off, then, isn’t that violating the food program? I get paid to feed them breakfast, lunch and a snack.
hwichlaz 08:51 AM 05-04-2018
Only if you refuse to feed them at your scheduled meal time because “they’ve already eaten”
Meeko 12:51 PM 05-04-2018
Just don't claim them!
Blackcat31 12:52 PM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by Core12:
If I require infants to be fed prior to drop off, then, isn’t that violating the food program? I get paid to feed them breakfast, lunch and a snack.
You get paid to feed them the meals you feed them.
It's not always Breakfast, lunch and a snack.

It could be Morning Snack, lunch and Afternoon snack.
I think it depends on the times you listed with the food program as serving times.

I require infants to be fed prior to drop off too but babies are also fed on demand so if they've eaten prior to drop off and then eat again within the time frame you listed for your breakfast time then you can claim that meal (bottle) as a breakfast.
Unregistered 10:21 AM 05-08-2018
My worker told me to claim AM snack, lunch, and dinner for infants if they are fed three times in my care. This increases the refund amount since lunch and dinner pay out more than breakfast.
BrynleeJean 10:53 AM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
My worker told me to claim AM snack, lunch, and dinner for infants if they are fed three times in my care. This increases the refund amount since lunch and dinner pay out more than breakfast.
very interesting i should look into that!

And that isn't a bad think to require for infants i wouldn't think and wouldn't violate. My programer always just says i have to offer, for infants she says that means just have the formula in kitchen with enough bottles for infants i care for. i can't be under prepared. She never made it seem like i have to wake and feed all the infants like AT 9. that would be chaos. just 2 meals and a snack or basically 3 bottles for infants. i think food program knows all infants are on their own schedules anyways.
Tags:food program, food program - missouri
Reply Up