Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Should I say something
Country Kids 05:25 PM 10-02-2012
We have several kids on our street that play outside-hallaluah!!!

With that though there is always a downside-some of them aren't supervised properly.

Some where outside playing and I heard a horn honk. Didn't think anything of it and a few minutes later a daycare parent walked in. After they left, I heard another horn honk but parents are still in my driveway.

I suddenly hear daycare parent say-That is the fifth car that has had to stop and ask you to get out of the way! This was all going on next door in the street I guess.

So do I let the parents know that the kids are not moving for cars? By the way one of the children belongs to the parent that talked to me about bus stop child.

I don't want her thinking I'm looking for a reason to talk to her about her childs behavior but I really don't want my parents having to worry about these kids in the street either.
familyschoolcare 06:05 PM 10-02-2012
I would say something I would aprouch it froma safety angle and not a behavior issue. I would tell the parent that I am afraid that one of these days/times the in coming trafic/cars are not going to see your child and I do not whant your child to get hurt.
Reply Up