Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 10-18-2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Did you receive the package today?
Old 10-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did you receive the package today?
If you are the one I'm emailing with yesssssss and I sent you an email today telling you all about it!!

Old 10-18-2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Great!!! I checked my email but didn't get anything. Doesn't surprise me, my icloud email is annoying me. I lost 1 possible dc interview because I didn't receive the email for 4 days after they sent it. Time to get a new email!
Old 10-18-2013, 11:27 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Great!!! I checked my email but didn't get anything. Doesn't surprise me, my icloud email is annoying me. I lost 1 possible dc interview because I didn't receive the email for 4 days after they sent it. Time to get a new email!
Oh wow. Sometimes my aol mail is like that. But usually I get my icloud mail a little quicker. Lol it's funny how spam gets to me faster!!

But anyway, the package was greatly appreciated!! That'll be a complete wardrobe when he grows into those sizes and like mom said its a relief because she worries about clothes of every size. I totally understand where she's coming from because both of my kids changed and skipped sizes and e little one is a large one lol. The shorts were really cute too!!

Thanks again, it was very kind of you!!
Old 10-19-2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons View Post
Oh wow. Sometimes my aol mail is like that. But usually I get my icloud mail a little quicker. Lol it's funny how spam gets to me faster!!

But anyway, the package was greatly appreciated!! That'll be a complete wardrobe when he grows into those sizes and like mom said its a relief because she worries about clothes of every size. I totally understand where she's coming from because both of my kids changed and skipped sizes and e little one is a large one lol. The shorts were really cute too!!

Thanks again, it was very kind of you!!
You are very welcome!
Old 10-19-2013, 10:42 AM
New Daycare.com Member

Human milk is far more nutritious and less hypoallergenic than even the most expensive formulas. She can find someone on human milk for human babies facebook (tell her to type just that) it is a worldwide organization and she can then look up the one specific to her geographical area. She can get in touch with other moms who are donating,and even find a mom who has certain milk like dairy frer,or gluten free,etc... (If there is a specific diet type she needs) . There are lots of other moms who produce extra milk to donate for those children or babies in need. The baby will NOT die on human milk, just because its not the special formula man made stuff. Whats great is that milk is free and she can hsve the donors shoe proof of drug and disease screening, if shes worried sbout those things. Most cases when a baby is allergic to something even in breastmilk,its because of ehst mom is eating. So that is why I said she can find a donor who ests a certain diet,if needed.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:51 PM
Daycare.com Member

No way would I give my child another mother's milk. Formula would be preferable, as it is made with rules and restrictions. ( FDA) I would have e no way of knowing what another woman has consumed, drank, taken orally, or what is going on inside her body. Formula is very close to mothers milk, at least in nutrients. Breast milk is best, but I think if it comes from baby's mother.
Old 10-19-2013, 07:25 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday Park View Post
Human milk is far more nutritious and less hypoallergenic than even the most expensive formulas. She can find someone on human milk for human babies facebook (tell her to type just that) it is a worldwide organization and she can then look up the one specific to her geographical area. She can get in touch with other moms who are donating,and even find a mom who has certain milk like dairy frer,or gluten free,etc... (If there is a specific diet type she needs) . There are lots of other moms who produce extra milk to donate for those children or babies in need. The baby will NOT die on human milk, just because its not the special formula man made stuff. Whats great is that milk is free and she can hsve the donors shoe proof of drug and disease screening, if shes worried sbout those things. Most cases when a baby is allergic to something even in breastmilk,its because of ehst mom is eating. So that is why I said she can find a donor who ests a certain diet,if needed.
I'm not sure you understand or maybe you didn't read the original post???

The two year old is TUBE FED VIA HER MICKEY J BUTTON... She can NOT have HUMAN milk or any other kind of MILK. She does not DRINK anything. She can't even be fed into her stomach at all. Only into her intestines.

Thanks for e idea though I know you are only trying to help, although its hard to read that in your post due to some of the condescending sentences.

I just wanted to clarify.

Tags
government, government intrusion, government shut down