Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
First ... 2 3 4
Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare>Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare
Unregistered 08:52 AM 01-19-2016
I am looking for a building in the raleigh durham area of NC to open a daycare center , feel free to email me at khoward314@gmail.com with ANY inquires!
EIR Studio 07:17 AM 01-22-2016
Hi my name is PJ and I am looking to lease a building in Knightdale, or Southeast Raleigh. I am looking to expand, and can be reached at pj@eirstudio.com
Unregistered 10:46 AM 03-03-2016
I have a perfect resident suits for either child care or adult care center
Ready for purchase or rent. If interested party call:
Phone is 818-517-1864
upandbeyond 12:48 PM 03-30-2016
My wife and I are looking to acquire an existing child care preschool center in the San Francisco Bay Area or purchase a space which could be used for this purpose. We are also looking to purchase a nearby property for us to live as well. She has extensive experience running a preschool/kindergarten center in Japan and we would like to add some Japanese inspired aspects.

I can be reached at: mdimensional@cs.stanford.edu
Thanks for your consideration!
NADIAB 11:25 PM 04-14-2016
I am certified as a director from Boston but just relocated to Dallas TX. I am looking to rent or buy a daycare that can fit my budget. Any leads in where to find one? nadballout@gmail.com
Thank you
Unregistered 06:32 PM 04-16-2016
Hi I'm looking for a daycare space to rent in Bethesda,MD. Does anybody have information on where I can find that?
A.manis 06:59 AM 05-01-2016
We have a daycare building for sale or rent in Colorado Springs. If interested you can get in touch via email jarbotics AT hotmail.com
Unregistered 10:53 AM 05-02-2016
Hello, I'm looking for a daycare in the Detroit, Metro area to lease.
Unregistered 11:23 AM 05-03-2016
Hello I'm looking for a childcare center to lease in the Montgomery county area of Maryland. If anyone has any information about a place or knows of a place please email me at danyell767906@yahoo.com thank you
Unregistered 08:01 PM 06-27-2016
Description: Designed by the largest daycare program in the nation. The two floors accommodate 70 pre-school children . Secure entry through dedicated lobby. Perfect opportunity for existing or newly established daycare to relocate or further expand.

Space Available: 1st and 2nd floor (3,500 SF)
Space Type: Office Building
Max. Contiguous: 13,000 SF
Lease Type: NNN
Date Available: ASAP

Highlights:

-Brand New 7 Story state-of-the-art building
-1 Block from B&D Subway station, great access to all other public transportation.
-Multiple Bus Stops Across the street
-ADA Accessible Space & Bathrooms
-Very Close Proximity To 3 Major Hospitals
-The building includes keyed elevator to individual floors,
2 emergency stair cases, 2 lobby areas and modern security and surveillance systems.

Everything is ready, you just need to come and take it over.

If interested, please message me or visit the personal contact form at:
http://sardyrealty.com/contact-us/

Unregistered 01:37 PM 07-04-2016
I am interested to have a place to open a daycare center or rent a place in southern California. this is m email address. please contact me if you can help me. thank you.
diniwel01@gmail.com
Nat10 03:17 PM 07-30-2016
Hello we are looking to open a daycare in Charlotte/Concord area. If anyone know of any locations can you please email me at forbes816@yahoo.com. Thanks inadvanced!
viktoriya 04:18 PM 08-03-2016
Im looking to buy or lease a daycare in Washington. Please contact me at 206 228-0294 or viktoriyalg@yahoo.com
Unregistered 05:47 PM 08-08-2016
2701 Ashley Rd, Charlotte, NC

Turnkey Daycare Business with 29 Children Outstanding location close to major thruway Profitable Business

Charlotte, NC 28208

Business Opportunity
Price $249,900
Building Size 1,941 SF

The Berry Companies
Roosevelt St Louis
Commercial Real Estate Broker
(980) 208-2719
shaunacohen1 06:58 AM 08-23-2016
Originally Posted by EIR Studio:
Hi my name is PJ and I am looking to lease a building in Knightdale, or Southeast Raleigh. I am looking to expand, and can be reached at pj@eirstudio.com
Hello

Did you ever find a space? I'm looking for one as well. shaunasfamilychildcare@yahoo.com
MiamiCanes 11:30 AM 10-16-2016
I am looking to lease space for a daycare in the Atlanta area. If you have any space please let me know. Kdaycare25@yahoo.com
Unregistered 03:00 PM 10-22-2016
Hello! We have space for your daycare to lease in Atlanta! Are you still looking?
MiamiCanes 03:33 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hello! We have space for your daycare to lease in Atlanta! Are you still looking?
Yes I am still looking
Unregistered 03:20 PM 12-11-2016
Hi! I am looking for a place to rent/lease in the fern creek, middletown, J Town, Okolona area. I also have like new daycare items for sale: cubbies, tables, chairs, desk, baby beds, and etc. I can be reached at rfuture4427@att.net
Unregistered 01:19 PM 01-18-2017
Originally Posted by MiamiCanes:
I am looking to lease space for a daycare in the Atlanta area. If you have any space please let me know. Kdaycare25@yahoo.com
If you still have something available
Please contact me at tandyburroughs@comcast.net
mydaycare2017 06:53 AM 02-19-2017
let me know where it is as well. I've been looking for space to rent for some time now.
Hi There, I looking space for day care in Kearny New Jersey or Hudson County. Please you can contact to me at my email liliana_2006@yahoo.com. Thanks you
mydaycare2017 09:37 AM 02-19-2017
Hi there, I want to know where is it?
Unregistered 03:13 PM 02-19-2017
I have a pre school for sale in Houston,Texas
7133737070 . pls contact me if still available
Unregistered 09:02 AM 03-19-2017
Having trouble fining an opportunity if anyone has a lead
Unregistered 01:06 PM 03-22-2017
I'm looking for daycare space in the Milwaukee area... Any ideas?
Unregistered 07:38 AM 04-02-2017
Hello,

I'm looking to star either a group home daycare or a small center for children and I'd like it to be close to businesses or hospitals in Detroit. Any suitable space to lease or sell?
Thank you
DayCareInLittleRock 12:43 PM 04-03-2017
This is a very established up and running daycare with over $500k in revenue, will accommodate 100 children. Email salescollections@sbcglobal.net
ishickman 09:05 PM 04-09-2017
I just moved into a house. I also just finished my Texas Director's Credentials. My landlord claimed I could care for children in his home before I gave him my double deposit. Now he claims it's a liability on him but its my name that will be on the permit nit his. Ive cared and taught children for over 10 years. It hurts me that my landlord is trying to be money greedy but where does he expects me to pull the money from. After rent there is nothing else I can give. Buying or renting a facility would be nice but how can a single mom afford one? Can someone write me a grant so I can purchase either my own house or a facility. This is my God given talent and passion. icare.heavensnest@yahoo.com
Latasha Young 05:24 PM 04-10-2017
How do I go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
Hello My Name is Latasha I'm currently looking for a day Care to rent are lease. I live in Savannah GA. I Love Children Opening A Day Care Center Is My life Long Dream. I have ran a home DC a few years ago. Recently received my degree and Know looking for a building. If you Know of any Please contact me ASAP. latasha_young@ymail.com
Latasha Young 05:31 PM 04-10-2017
Originally Posted by unregistered p lanni:
i owned a home based daycare in 2004 and closed in 2007. Since then i've gone to school to earn my c.n.a. License. But i want so bad to open my daycare again. I think i need help in finding one and financing one. Is there anyone out there in the same predicament as i am. If so e-mail me @ dottiedoe3@yahoo.com. Thank-you.
hi mrs dottie i am currently looking for a building as well i live in savannah ga im wiiling to relocate up to 3 hrs away. Let me know what state your in and i will give you any helpful information i have and you do the same for me. The best way to reach me is to tex 912-655-6959. Thanks in advance
Unregistered 10:44 AM 04-28-2017
We have a 150 kid daycare in little rock we are looking to lease or sell the building and the daycare business. salescollections@sbcglobal.net
thrivingchildcarecom 12:22 PM 04-28-2017
Just thought of something - Have you looked into purchasing insurance for the childcare? That way your landlord would not have the liability issue. Hope that helps. thrivingchildcare@gmail.com
esther neumann 12:11 AM 05-05-2017
I have a great facility in south jersey currently housing a dance and karate studio. Our last 2 units apx. 4,000 sf would be ideal for a daycare center! Anyone interested in opening a daycare in south jersey please contact me asap. A great opportunity ! will be full in no time.

Esther
732-232-0854
primerealtyprofessional@aol.com
Unregistered 11:50 AM 05-09-2017
Do anyone know of any daycare buildings for lease/rent in the Milwaukee area.
Unregistered 04:00 AM 05-31-2017
Looking to open or hug a preschool in NW Washington, anyone know of a location or business for sale?
Unregistered 08:26 PM 06-22-2017
We have indoor/outdoor space to lease/rent that would be ideal for a home daycare in Los Angeles. if anyone is interested please contact me at: haasangeles@gmail.com
Unregistered 02:21 PM 06-23-2017
I am looking for a space to lease/rent to start my daycare business. I would like it to be in the Cranston RI are but am willing to lease/rent in nearby locations as well. Anyone know of any buildings that were previously daycare/nursery centers that are reasonable?
Carolina801 01:46 PM 06-30-2017
https://www.ksl.com/homes/listing/rentler/?ad=1807150
Unregistered 06:51 AM 08-10-2017
3500sqf building approved for 53 children. Has been closed for seven months.
Unregistered 06:55 AM 08-10-2017
3500sqf building approved for 53 children. Has been closed for seven months. Please call 901-598-7217
Avalon_Mist 01:32 AM 08-27-2017
My small family child care home is based in Los Angeles and needs a bigger space to become a large FCCH. It would need to be in either a single family home or on the ground floor of a multi-family home; since it's managed as a program under a nonprofit, the host of the FCCH would need to:

-Share indoor space that can accommodate 14 children* Mon-Fri from 8am-6pm. General guideline is roughly 35 sq ft of indoor space per child, but not a hard rule.

-Share enclosed outdoor space that can accommodate 14 children* Mon-Fri from 8am-6pm. General guideline is roughly 75 sq ft of outdoor space per child, but not a hard rule

-Access to 2 bathrooms and kitchen

-Willingness to take on nominal title as the licensee of the FCCH. The daycare has a program manager whose duty is to maintain compliance of state regulations, so the daycare host would only need to provide the space.

If the host needs to complete Pediatric CPR & First Aid, Preventative Health and Safety, and/or fingerprint and TB clearance, the daycare will cover those costs.

Please send me a private message if you or someone you know is interested; ideally the space would be within the service area of Pathways (http://www.pathwaysla.org/en/about-us/service-area).
Reggie Mack 06:51 PM 10-19-2017
We are looking for daycare space in Aspen Hill Maryland area my cell number is 301-841-5229.
Unregistered 09:17 AM 10-23-2017
We are seeking entrepreneurs excited about opening a London Day School in their community. We are changing the way preschool education is delivered to our children by offering an engaging, exciting and exceptional program, focused on STEM, the Arts and Character Education. Our training, proprietary curriculum, and award winning character education book series are just a few of the unique benefits our program has to offer. We are also the only preschool that has their own TV show on Amazon.com and have an exciting book series with national and international reach. Find out what makes opening a London Day School so much different than any of the other Child Care options by calling us at 973-845-6800.
Sandy1963 09:56 AM 11-10-2017
Me too, I am looking for a space in the lower Broward county area rumperroom2017@gmail.com
Unregistered 11:32 AM 12-03-2017
Hello I'm looking to buy or lease a space for a daycare center in Washington, DC email me sixten20011@yahoo.com
Unregistered 04:12 PM 01-05-2018
Iv been working in childcare for 13 years and I am trying to start up my own small center in Maryland preferably in the Montgomery County area. I am Looking to rent a small already furnished and up and running center. I can be reached at Genegbarton855@yahoo.com.
andrew_ngo 11:21 AM 01-20-2018
My wife and I are looking to lease commercial space in San Francisco's south bay area (San Jose, Milpitas, Santa Clara, etc.).

If anybody knows of any space available for lease that would permit a childcare center, please reach out to me via email at aandrew.ngo@gmail.com.

It's proven to be pretty tricky to find the right space, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
vanillasky 01:11 PM 02-12-2018
Hi everyone. Question. Is it possible to call a daycare Large family daycare but open it in a commercial rented space? My house space doesn't allow me to open a daycare in the house so I was looking at my options. thank you saleksanyan@cpack.com
Yolanda 12:36 PM 02-19-2018
How do I go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
I am looking to lease, rent and one day buy a daycare center, i graduate with my B.A. and i am looking to open my own business.
Unregistered 07:10 PM 05-31-2018
I am looking to begin a preschool for children aged 3-5 including those with special needs.
My eight year old daughter has autism and I could not find one single daycare or preschool that would accept her which was quite daunting. I would like to be able to provide parents with the peace of mind that their children whether they are special needs or not have a loving, caring place to go while their parents work. Please let me know more about the space you have available ( If it is still available.) I appreciate this very much.
Thank you,
Kimberly Davis
Have you started your daycare, yet?
Little Munchkins 12:20 PM 08-23-2018
i am selling a daycare center, closing due to illness, approved by DOH rfkeee@yahoo.com
vanillasky 12:30 PM 08-23-2018
Originally Posted by Little Munchkins:
i am selling a daycare center, closing due to illness, approved by DOH
I'm sorry to hear that. Where are you located? saleksanyan@cpack.com
Little Munchkins 01:41 PM 08-23-2018
Daycare For sale , Approved BY DOH Licenced for 25 infant Children Commercial Space , Sprinkler and fire alarm are installed. rfkeee@yahoo.com
Little Munchkins 02:11 PM 08-23-2018
Brooklyn near Maimonides Hospital zip 11219
Unregistered 08:53 AM 08-29-2018
I'm looking to start a social model adult daycare in Milwaukee, I have been looking for a facility for a while now, please let me know of any that's available. Thanks.
Unregistered 01:39 PM 12-17-2018
im looking to open but just dont know where to start. im all most finish with my classes.
Michael 02:30 PM 12-17-2018
im looking to open but just dont know where to start. im all most finish with my classes.
Register here on the forum and also see your states licensing requirements: https://www.daycare.com/states.html
JoeyWilliam 03:47 PM 12-28-2018
Hi there. I have a property located in the Denver Metro Area, specifically in Aurora, Colorado, that was formerly operated as a childcare center. The owner has retired and so I am starting to look for a new tenant who would want to run their daycare / childcare business out if this property.

It is actually mostly furnished and so most equipment could be included with the property as part of the rental. The property consists of two buildings that are next door to each other and share a large backyard - when operational one building was licensed for 10 Infants and 22 Toddlers, and the other building was licensed for 78-80 kids.

Does anyone have any leads on a possible tenant who would be interested in renting this space from me?

Thanks! joeywilli@gmail.com
hasson123abc 05:43 PM 01-24-2019
where is the location? hinda.leibowitz@gmail.com
Childcare-yps 04:07 PM 02-07-2019
I also wanted to know more about the space.
Please share. Thanks yps92126@gmail.com
kayy27 09:59 PM 02-18-2019
Looking for available daycare space in Charlotte, NC for rent or lease! jeter.kay@yahoo.com
Lbonn934 08:59 AM 03-25-2019
Hello,

I am searching for a day care center/private school within the Atlanta, GA area to rent on the weekends (sat/sun) only in order to host a weekend camp each week. The camp will primarily be on trips throughout the day. Please contact me if you have anything available.

Thanks,
Lisa
(404) 500-6243
Lisa.bonner@outlook.com
Atlagent 09:13 AM 04-29-2019
I am a licensed real estate agent seeking a childcare/daycare center in the metro Atlanta Area that has about 7-10,000 sq. ft to lease or purchase. Would like the equipment in place.
Feel free to contact me directly 404-290-6914 or via email buyandsellnow2000@gmail.com
Rayza 12:34 PM 09-05-2019
How do I go about finding some play to open a daycare center? rayzareguera@yahoo.com
Unregistered 06:32 PM 10-28-2019
I am looking for an existing day care center to purchase or a building to purchase for a center in wake or johnston county. Please contact me takiyahw3@gmail.com thank you.
Unregistered 09:20 AM 11-06-2019
Hi Kimberly,

I have a day care in Lanham that i would like to rent. I currently also have licenses but you are welcomed to bring your own license. I can be emailed at Michelledavid911@gmail.com for further information.

Thank you.

I am looking to begin a preschool for children aged 3-5 including those with special needs.
My eight year old daughter has autism and I could not find one single daycare or preschool that would accept her which was quite daunting. I would like to be able to provide parents with the peace of mind that their children whether they are special needs or not have a loving, caring place to go while their parents work. Please let me know more about the space you have available ( If it is still available.) I appreciate this very much.
Thank you,
Kimberly Davis

Blackcat31 09:35 AM 11-06-2019
Hi Kimberly,

I have a day care in Lanham that i would like to rent. I currently also have licenses but you are welcomed to bring your own license. I can be emailed at Michelledavid911@gmail.com for further information.

Thank you.
The person you are replying to made that post in 2008
Childcare-yps 10:24 PM 12-19-2019
anyone open an center in home facility? i mean commercial center with more capacity than large home daycare (14) in home. yps92126@gmail.com
EboniYisrael 10:25 AM 01-30-2020
Shalom, while seeking space to open up a center, I came across this thread, I pray I can get some help! I'm located in Webster Groves, MO, but space does not have to be. I'm Looking for a center that is spacious with a welcoming spirit. I've meet all requirements through the state of Missouri, this is the last step finding a space. Please Help! Shalom. eboniyiseral4@gmail.com
luckygirl99 02:22 PM 02-20-2020
I've been wanting to lease a preexisting daycare in Memphis, TN. I helped run a daycare for 7 1/2 years. I loved it and I want to have one of my own. I would also be willing to work with an investor to invest in me to open up one from scratch. It will DEFINITELY be a blessing and MY DREAM COME TRUE. littleblessingschildcare@live.com
Shannon745 11:45 PM 03-22-2020
Eager and ready to find a turnkey business Hello my name is Shannon I am looking for a turnkey business I have a existing daycare in Charleston West Virginia I want to sell my daycare center and move for bigger and better opportunities I have grown My Daycare from 9 kids To 32 kids . My contact number is 304-988-6309 my email address is Shannon.brown 745@iCloud.com or Diversitydaycarecchwv@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you Location that I'm looking for is Indiana
Davelh104 12:20 PM 04-23-2020
Do you have space in South Florida? davelh104@gmail.com
Kela12 04:39 PM 06-12-2020
Where is your childcare located. kevayla1rainyla2@gmail.com
Shannon745 06:18 PM 07-01-2020
Very interested in the available space Shannon.brown 745@icloud.com
Unregistered 12:55 PM 07-02-2020
Hello,

I am looking for a daycare to lease in the metro Atlanta area. Please email me if you have available space.

Pinkmonique73@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance!
Unregistered 04:34 PM 07-14-2020
Hi,
Can you email me and let me know where you are located. firststepdc@hotmail.com

Thankfully,
Nikki
Daycaredesires 12:49 AM 08-20-2020
Hi I’m eager to start my
Child care business looking for a spot in either NY or NJ jahkayrich@gmail.com
Unregistered 09:24 AM 10-01-2020
Phila Center licensed for 41 kids for lease or sale (business only).

Jacenter215@gmail.com
Tblackmon 07:12 AM 10-15-2020
Great day...
I'm in NC and looking to open up a daycare for the first time and start my pre-licensing class next week. I'm looking for a building and if anyone know of a building in the Charlotte,Concord,Harrisburg, Kannapolis area or nearby for rent, lease please let me know. You can email me at myhelpfoundation@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Tblackmon 07:15 AM 10-15-2020
2701 Ashley Rd, Charlotte, NC

Turnkey Daycare Business with 29 Children Outstanding location close to major thruway Profitable Business

Charlotte, NC 28208

Business Opportunity
Price $249,900
Building Size 1,941 SF

The Berry Companies
Roosevelt St Louis
Commercial Real Estate Broker
(980) 208-2719
Is this still available?
Unregistered 06:09 AM 10-29-2020
I have some space available for someone looking to sublease and run a day care. It is approx 1200 sf and is located around Toledo Oh. I am looking to open a Bouncy House FEC on the weekends and have Fitness classes during the week. This could be a great opportunity for someone willing to take walk ins with preschool children for an hour or so. The room would only be used by the daycare center. It has its own bathroom and a sink and counter area.

Please email me if you are interested dandlmalohn@bex.net
Hello my name is Brandi Johnson and was wondering if you still had the daycare space available?
Witton 04:35 PM 02-28-2021
Looking to open a daycare in NYC's five boroughs, focused on Queens and Brooklyn. Interested in purchasing existing center or lease former daycare location. Please contact me at witton.ng@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Witton
Rosemlee 12:14 PM 06-21-2021
Looking to open a daycare in Philadelphia. I will service children 3 months- to 13 years old. Anyone have any property available that’s zoned, and put together that would be awesome (267) 632-4886
Rania 07:18 PM 11-14-2021
I looking for space to rent it for open childcare center In Arlington, TX
Please send message to me if you have space .
Thank you
Tags:buy, daycare for sale, for lease, for sale, lease, maryland, milwaukee, open a daycare, rent, sell, starting a daycare
First ... 2 3 4
Reply Up