Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cleaning Magna Tile toys
lovemykidstoo 03:53 PM 07-20-2018
I have those magnetic tiles called Magnatiles. How do you clean those? All of my other little toys like little people, cars, legos etc I put in lingerie bags and put in the dishwasher.
storybookending 04:33 PM 07-20-2018
I clean them by hand with Clorox wipes
lovemykidstoo 06:22 PM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by storybookending:
I clean them by hand with Clorox wipes
That's what I'm trying to avoid lol. I have over 250 of them.
storybookending 06:50 PM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
That's what I'm trying to avoid lol. I have over 250 of them.
I mean I clean all of my toys by hand every other month or so just to be sure they are clean clean clean bc I’m kind of weird.
lovemykidstoo 07:02 PM 07-20-2018
I mean I clean all of my toys by hand every other month or so just to be sure they are clean clean clean bc I’m kind of weird.
The bigger toys I do too, but my smaller stuff I love to put in the dishwasher on sanitize. Gets them so clean, it goes for almost 2 hours. Those lingerie bags are the whip. I just didn't know if the magnets would get damaged. Maybe I'll just throw a few in there and see.
storybookending 07:23 PM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
The bigger toys I do too, but my smaller stuff I love to put in the dishwasher on sanitize. Gets them so clean, it goes for almost 2 hours. Those lingerie bags are the whip. I just didn't know if the magnets would get damaged. Maybe I'll just throw a few in there and see.
I would be cautious about it. I’ve had moisture get inside them from the under 1 getting ahold of them when the bigs were playing with them.
lovemykidstoo 07:26 AM 07-21-2018
I would be cautious about it. I’ve had moisture get inside them from the under 1 getting ahold of them when the bigs were playing with them.
That's true. Shoot. I just hate to have to clean all of them by hand. Dang it lol
flying_babyb 03:17 PM 07-21-2018
ours come out of the commercial dishwasher just fine.
Snowmom 03:55 PM 07-21-2018
I have dumped all mine in the tub with some bleach.
Soak, drain, toss/flip them around a little to empty water stuck, then air dry.

I've had mine for almost a decade and have always sanitized this way. Same with blocks. I have the kids load them all up in buckets and dump them in the tub, then I do the rest.
Tags:cleaning toys, magnatiles, toys - clean
Reply Up