Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dcd Being Passive Aggressive (Kinda Long)
Gurdy 07:59 AM 02-03-2011
I asked dcd to pick up his child right after work on Tuesday because we were having a very bad snow storm (10" of snow and 40 mph winds). He showed up very early at 11am (because his office closed due to weather) with an attitude. He said, "I rushed here as soon as I left work" he was very hostile.

Yesterday the roads were still not plowed and he never showed up to bring dcg. He finally called at 11:30am and said he was keeping her home with him, but he still seemed to be having an attitude about it.

Today he calls me at at 8:30am (she normally comes at 7:30am) and says "are you open TODAY!!" in a real snotty way. (I never "closed" i just asked him to pick her up before the weather got too bad and the streets became impassable). I said of course I am and he said he would bring dcg in a little while. He shows up at about 9:15am and just sets her down real fast and says "she gave herself a haircut yesterday, I will be back to pick her up after lunch!" and huffs out of the house. She is usually here til 5pm Her bangs are chopped all the way to her scalp.

Is he really mad at me because I was worried about his daughters safety? Our city was declared a "state of emergency" and almost all businesses were closed on Tuesday and some on Wednesday as well because the plows could not get to them. My husbands office was closed due to weather for the first time in the 11 years he has worked there. All of my other daycare families kept their kids home both days. Should I say something to him???
Up