Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Rate Tier
Indoorvoice 11:16 AM 09-17-2014
Can someone please help me out with a rate tier? I know I've seen it on here before, but I can't find any posts about it now. I was thinking of offering discounts for earlier pick-up times for just my part-timers, but I'm not sure if it makes sense to do it that way... I just need to see an example of how you have your rates set up if you offer different rates for different pick-up times. Thank you!!
Blackcat31 12:54 PM 09-17-2014
Originally Posted by altandra:
Can someone please help me out with a rate tier? I know I've seen it on here before, but I can't find any posts about it now. I was thinking of offering discounts for earlier pick-up times for just my part-timers, but I'm not sure if it makes sense to do it that way... I just need to see an example of how you have your rates set up if you offer different rates for different pick-up times. Thank you!!
I PM'ed you mine.
Baby Beluga 01:02 PM 09-17-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I PM'ed you mine.
You you mind sharing with me as well? I have seen a lot of talk on here about tiered rates and am curious myself as to how you ladies work it out.
KSDC 07:44 PM 09-17-2014
Me too, please?
Thriftylady 09:03 AM 09-18-2014
I am also trying to figure one out. Right now I try to figure out each family on the fly and that isn't working.
Reply Up