Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Interesting Article About Children and Creativity
KDC 03:38 PM 09-19-2013
I agree with a lot of this article, and it was nice to be reminded of things...

http://www.ahaparenting.com/parentin...aise-a-student
Josiegirl 04:04 PM 09-19-2013
Excellent article! Thanks for sharing.
Stepping 04:12 PM 09-19-2013
A very good read! I try my best to give my little one as much freedom as possible but I feel like I'm always saying 'no' to my dck's because I'm worried they will get hurt while in my care. Wish I could be more relaxed about it though!
Blackcat31 04:26 PM 09-19-2013
Originally Posted by Stepping:
A very good read! I try my best to give my little one as much freedom as possible but I feel like I'm always saying 'no' to my dck's because I'm worried they will get hurt while in my care. Wish I could be more relaxed about it though!
You're smart to do that though because if something happened to your child in your home on your watch as a parent it is just that...an accident.

If the same thing happened in your home with a daycare child on your watch it could potentially be a felony charge or cause you to lose everything.

I often times feel bad that I have to say no, when the mom in me wants to say yes but I am simply not willing to take that risk with someone else's child.
Maria2013 05:10 PM 09-19-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
You're smart to do that though because if something happened to your child in your home on your watch as a parent it is just that...an accident.

If the same thing happened in your home with a daycare child on your watch it could potentially be a felony charge or cause you to lose everything.

I often times feel bad that I have to say no, when the mom in me wants to say yes but I am simply not willing to take that risk with someone else's child.
agree
Reply Up