Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 05-08-2019, 06:12 AM
Daycare.com Member

Lightbulb Director Job Offer Letter/ Rejection

Good morning ladys!

We are a new childcare center. I"m currently hiring for Director position.While I"m running interview, I realized that about 85% of the applicant have not realistic idea for the pay scale in our district for director position. I"m reaching out to ya"ll to see if you a have a letter in where I can explain clear, polite and professionally that the position pay such much $ and we would certainly would like for them to have a better understanding of the pay scale to possible bring that potential candidate on board.

thank you all in advance for your support!
Old 05-08-2019, 06:27 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I'd simply post the salary on the job description ad to save time. If they can't afford to work for you, they won't apply.

Our local page says: "Pay by Experience Level for Daycare Director. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Daycare Director with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $32,000." and we are rural. I'd expect more in a city with a higher cost of living.

"The national average salary for a Child Care Director is $75,524 in United States."

Tags
director, director - salary, salary