Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!

New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Introduce yourself. Find out how to use your account and forum features. Who are you? Why do you do/use daycare? What brought you here? What kind of daycare are you associated with?

Old 04-09-2020, 07:08 PM
Daycare.com Member

Question Covid 19 Concern

What kind of measures or waiver as provider should I take when I reopen my child care to protect myself from a lawsuit if any child becomes infected with the COVID 19 virus
Old 04-10-2020, 12:08 AM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Welcome to the forum. Here’s some threads concerning coronavirus liability. https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...ability+waiver
Old 04-14-2020, 12:40 PM
Daycare.com Member

Tom Copeland says you don't need to worry about that because you're not liable if a child catches Covid-19, just as you're not liable if they catch any other virus.
Old 08-02-2020, 04:31 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default PPP forgiveness

The money used from the ppp loan to pay my part-time employees will be considered forgiven?
Old 08-02-2020, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemusic View Post
The money used from the ppp loan to pay my part-time employees will be considered forgiven?
http://tomcopelandblog.com/new-chang...ection-program

Tags
coronavirus - handbook, coronavirus - liability waiver