Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Payroll?
Lkurtyak 08:14 PM 01-08-2014
Does anyone here outsource their payroll? I'm just wondering how that all works. I'm about to hire an assistant or two, and I'm wondering if theres a good site or program someone could recommend to me. I'm really don't want to spend a ton, but I also want to make sure my bases are covered. Thanks!
daycare 08:25 PM 01-08-2014
Do you have a Costco membership? Intuit contacts with them and I use it. Very cheap and easy to use
Lkurtyak 08:27 PM 01-08-2014
I don't, but that's good to know. Maybe I'll switch from Sam's club. Thanks!
snbauser 04:24 AM 01-09-2014
Not sure of the difference or the price difference but I used Intuit's online payroll without going through Costco. After all the research I did, Intuit's online version was the cheapest I could find.

I did want to add that their customer service wasn't the greatest though. One time I had my business card stolen and charges made against my account which in turn caused my payroll to bounce. They paid the employees but froze my payroll account until after I cleared it up with them - which was fine. But they also charged me a $100 service fee because of the bounced payroll and would not refund it even with me providing a letter from my bank that stated the fraud against my account caused the issue AND they would not process any other payroll until I paid it via bank transfer. Which in turn forced me to pay my employees their next paycheck by check instead of direct deposit because by the time I got notice of the hold on my payroll account, got to the bank and sent the money electronically, I missed the direct deposit cut off for the next payroll.
MCC 05:34 AM 01-09-2014
I also use Intuit, I have not had issues, I find it simple to use, and I love that it reminds me to pay my taxes, and I can link all my accounts to it.

I use the online version, and I did not realize I could go through costco, but I'm paying like $30something a month for quickbooks with payroll.
Stepping 09:18 AM 01-09-2014
I also use intuit online and have found it very easy to use.
Reply Up