Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Kidkare...Unpaid Invoices....Help
MissAnn 02:12 PM 11-05-2017
On my and every parent is paid up. On their end some have up to four invoices that are showing as unpaid. I can’t do anything about it on my end as far as I know. Everything looks good on my end. Anyone else having the same problem? If no one has a solution I will go ahead and put in about the millionth ticket from me since the invention of KidKare.
Rainbow 05:18 PM 11-05-2017
I don't know how it looks on their end, but I still have 1 invoice still marked as unpaid, but the money is in my bank account.

I wonder if they see 4 invoices on the kid kare website or have they just received 4 email invoices. I had at least 1 parent receive a new bill after already paying last weekend and I also had invoices flip flopping back and forth from paid to unpaid a few times last week, so I have no idea if it automatically sent a new invoice each time it was marked unpaid?
MissAnn 04:29 AM 11-06-2017
Originally Posted by Rainbow:
I don't know how it looks on their end, but I still have 1 invoice still marked as unpaid, but the money is in my bank account.

I wonder if they see 4 invoices on the kid kare website or have they just received 4 email invoices. I had at least 1 parent receive a new bill after already paying last weekend and I also had invoices flip flopping back and forth from paid to unpaid a few times last week, so I have no idea if it automatically sent a new invoice each time it was marked unpaid?
It’s on the website when they look at it but fine on my side. Think I’ll put in a ticket today. Hope they’ve hired extra ticket people.
Cat Herder 04:34 AM 11-06-2017
Mine all still show unpaid, but all payments are in my account. Plus one. Don't know who it is from. My clients are being patient for the time being.
MissAnn 05:17 AM 11-06-2017
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Mine all still show unpaid, but all payments are in my account. Plus one. Don't know who it is from. My clients are being patient for the time being.
I went ahead and marked mine as paid....cash. Maybe that’s what caused my problem. Still....this has been such a problem. I’m thinking of checks or cash only.
Cat Herder 05:21 AM 11-06-2017
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
I went ahead and marked mine as paid....cash. Maybe that’s what caused my problem. Still....this has been such a problem. I’m thinking of checks or cash only.
The "blog" (where they delete your questions) says not to enter any data. The facebook page says the same.

They will not answer a direct question. It is absurd.
Cat Herder 01:08 PM 11-06-2017
Now everyone has been double invoiced, unpaid, for week of Oct 30. No invoices created today, for this week, so far.
Unregistered 06:40 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
How do you mark one from draft to paid? All my parents pay me by check or cash. I set up an invoice just to keep track of their payments, but it always say draft and I don't know what to do to change it to paid.
Cat Herder 03:06 AM 01-30-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
How do you mark one from draft to paid? All my parents pay me by check or cash. I set up an invoice just to keep track of their payments, but it always say draft and I don't know what to do to change it to paid.
Click the date to open the invoice, click the red dollar sign on the invoice and select "cash" or "check".
Tags:kidkare - invoices, kidkare issues
Reply Up