Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Ya’ll Pray For Me!!!
Ac114 09:00 AM 03-01-2018
So I was informed at the beginning of this week that one of my families will be moving back home which is over an hour away. Her and her husband were temporarily separated to work on their marriage. I’m very happy that they could work things out. If children can stay in a stable, healthy, 2 parent home I am all for that. However, I’m losing half my monthly income on these little girls leaving. I’ve bonded with them and love them like my own.

I did learn a few things in the short time they were here.
I do not want to care for infants! I have one of my own and juggling 2 was just not something I want to do. I want to market my program a 2-5 age range with kindergarten readiness and tons of outdoor play in the summer.

I don’t really have a question or complaint. Help me not get desperate and accept things that In the long run I really don’t want for my program, like 2 days a week, infants etc. just pray for me! Lol hope everyone is ready for Friday! I know I am!
happymom 09:02 AM 03-01-2018

I'm sorry you are losing your daycare kids. That really seems like the hardest thing from the outside looking in.
mamamanda 12:12 PM 03-01-2018
Yes I understand. It's easy to settle when you need the income. However, I've discovered it's always worth it to wait for what you really want! Prayers, my friend!
Tags:losing spots
Reply Up