Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Little Miss Look at Me
hwichlaz 09:13 AM 03-14-2018
“That’s where we keep the crayons, that’s where we keep the crayons, the crayons are in there....hey, Viv, that’s where we keep the crayons...the crayons are in there.....(pats me vigorously) Miss Heather Miss Heather, the crayons are in there...that’s where we keep the crayons, the crayons are in there.”

OMG....I need more coffee.

Then 3 year old daycare boy, who still barely talks but is a smart cookie...walks over to her and starts rubbing her arm saying....”shhhhhhh it okay....shhhhhh”
Mike 09:16 AM 03-14-2018
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
“That’s where we keep the crayons, that’s where we keep the crayons, the crayons are in there....hey, Viv, that’s where we keep the crayons...the crayons are in there.....(pats me vigorously) Miss Heather Miss Heather, the crayons are in there...that’s where we keep the crayons, the crayons are in there.”

OMG....I need more coffee.

Then 3 year old daycare boy, who still barely talks but is a smart cookie...walks over to her and starts rubbing her arm saying....”shhhhhhh it okay....shhhhhh”

Snowmom 09:42 AM 03-14-2018

My dcb:

dcb: Bask-e-barna
dcb: Hey Miss S, I said Bask-e-barna
dcb: Hey Anna, I said Bask-e-barna
dcb: Hey Joey, I said Bask-e-barna
dcb: Hey Jonny, I said Bask-e-barna
Gemma 09:53 AM 03-14-2018
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:

At least this part is cute!
AmyKidsCo 01:26 PM 03-14-2018
Here too.

2/5 yr old dcb:
Amy! Amy! Amy! Amy! Amy!
Yes (name)?
Block! (holding up a block)

All. Day. Long.
TheMisplacedMidwestMom 02:11 PM 03-14-2018
Dcb 2.5 has a thing about certain phrases that go to certain tasks. He will repeat the phrase ad nauseum until you repeat it back to him. I'll admit he has me trained, I often robot it back to him without thinking. So today I did not repeat "It's a fresh diaper" back to him and directed him straight to handwashing where I knew "It's water and orange soap" was coming next. He stood there seriously confused about what to do. We're also almost done with the bottle of orange soap... I'm counting down the hand washes.
Tags:looking for attention, vain
Reply Up